Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy

Superconsndar posted:

hybrid dogs produce double the petting power

hybrid vigorous petting potential

e: gently caress, new page. Have a kitten.

Nione fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Nov 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

I have a cat trying to lick me. I must prevent her licking me because i've seen her go to town on the other cats rear end.

Like Clockwork
Feb 17, 2012

It's only the Final Battle once all the players are ready.

I just finished rubbing my face into my pit mix because she was bathed yesterday and her fur is soft and clean. :kimchi:

...I had to stop because she started licking me. please don't lick me after licking your butthole ally :saddowns:

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
no petting allowed

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
petting two dogs rn, posting with chin

painted bird
Oct 18, 2013

by Lowtax
I could be petting two budgies but they're still too scared of us. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maully Millions
Aug 10, 2014

Inappropriate.

I'm petting a sleepy ferret because petting awake ferrets is too hard - their teeth get in the way.

• Locked thread