Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Thanatosian posted:

I kept your confidences, too. Which is pretty clearly more than you can say for me. Way more.

My problem with this is that I didn't ask for you to keep my stuff a secret. We even agreed you'd trade my word for AP's.

When I was talking to winv, he said he would give me AP's word. I agreed because to my knowledge I didn't have that. Winv wanted your word and I refused to give it to him. I gave him something important and got NEPTUNE back. Can you see why I'm pissed? You hosed me over for your gain. The only reason I made this a public affair was because I got screwed and we went out of our way to establish we wouldn't do that. Now with winv revealing his word and NEPTUNE being public, I'm pretty far behind.

By the way, in an iterated prisoners dilemma the best strategy is tit for Tay with forgiveness, not a grim trigger. I'm going to keep my vote on somber until I get home. I recommend you switch as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Also like a bunch of others have said I won't lie to anybody in my deals. Winv can even confirm I give him my information after he gave me NEPTUNE.

Hal you should contact me tonight.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I did refuse to give him your word until he gave it to me. That was the point I knew I got screwed over and needed to figure out what happened.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Seriously though vote somber.

Thana will likely start revealing their word. Somber will always be deceitful.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

merk posted:

I just finished working and am going home. I probably won't check the thread. You have until I finish walking home to convince me to vote elsewhere.

Thana lied to me, but to the best of my knowledge nobody else. He played rough with me in thread but that was between me and him. Somber lied to like two people at least and is also somber.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I would rather thana out than Winvirus but really somber is much more pressing concern.

This is what The Third Way is all about my friends.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Thanatosian posted:

You'd have to flip two people from me and one from winvirus to put Somber into the lead at this point. Right now, it's a de facto vote for me.

winvirus posted:

I would vote somber, but due to survival reasons I would need people voting me to switch first.

Switch your votes you dilds.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Thana you're already being voted out what have you got to lose?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

One more person after those two would make the amount needed.

Hal? PoP? Merk?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

You're on somber's poo poo list too and than is willing to give his word out.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Also, gently caress it, I'll give you poo poo if you do that.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Thana and winv, if you switch now somber dies

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

PoP, it doesn't need your vote anymore.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Thana still holding out for that Winvirus vote

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Hal message me tonight tia

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I was doing ok except for getting the same word a bunch.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Anybody notice how SEVEN has seven letters? Weird.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Rarity posted:

Now that Somber's gone I don't have a single word that hasn't been revealed in thread :sigh:

Don't you have your own word? :confused:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

##vote PoP Probably the person with 8.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I would vote for Exakt as well I guess.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'm going to work now, although I'm sure my 30 minute break will be very interesting.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Got back from my break what's u

Oh

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Oh ok

ARCHERY
ARSENIC
AXOLOTL
GLASGOW
KATYDID
KENDALL
NEPTUNE
RHOMBUS
SCAPULA
SHUCKLE
TANGENT
TRIDENT
VERTIGO

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Winv has traded for only positions he has most of them

##vote winv

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I know you traded for positions only where I have not asked for positions because I figured this part would come

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Well I have to go back to the worst work shift now. Night all, hopefully I'm still here tomorrow.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Figures the fun is over by the time I get home :negative:

I thought I did well, although I sure wish I actually could have been present today and not at work and also very sleep deprived.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I very rarely lied in this game, except for questions like "how many words do you have?" near the end of the game.

I was really pissed when I guessed JUPITER and MERCURY but not NEPTUNE with my first guessed.

• Locked thread