Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nevermore214
Aug 26, 2011
Take me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nevermore214
Aug 26, 2011
Hrm. Withholding my vote for now. I'd like to see how things shape up. I'm not a tester, a joker, or a lurker. I don't know where that leaves me, but I can't help but feel that Byers just alienated a few people, including myself. As well, I don't trust Somberbrero.

I guess I'll find out soon where the leaves me.

Nevermore214
Aug 26, 2011

Power of Pecota posted:

I'm kinda curious why you'd feel alienated by what Byers said - why don't you think you'd be considered a tester?

I read into it too much. Basically, anyone who's a Tester but has middling skill can side either way (if we choose to separate ourselves by Byers v Somberbrero) and be relatively safe for the early game. I jumped the gun. Sorry, Byers.

Nevermore214
Aug 26, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

Merk's word is GERMANY

I guessed germany earlier... It's not Germany.

Nevermore214
Aug 26, 2011
Because the reply PM stated that I had only one right, and I didn't guess my own word - I already knew it.

DOCTORS
SCALPEL
FURIOUS
TREMBLE
MIDGETS
TICTOCK
FLAMING
GERMANS
FRENCHY
AMERICA
SALVOES

Was my guess list. I *'d my word.

EDIT: Oh. I guess "GERMANS" not Germany. Sorry.

Nevermore214
Aug 26, 2011
Yeah. I had 1 correct word, and it was the one given to me. I haven't found any others.

I figure that, if nothing else, I can narrow down the list of words it could possibly be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nevermore214
Aug 26, 2011
Ignore (Edit)

• Locked thread