Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aegof
Mar 2, 2011

chumbler posted:

Why would you do that to yourself? I finally broke free of that game and my life is better for it.

I just got a gaming pc and Warframe had all the grinds and shoots I could want. So far things are mostly at the spot where the grind-to-reward ratio is satisfying, but we'll see how long that lasts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Gonna force my bf to play all of Bayonetta 2. For every Pure Platinum he doesn't get he get's a whipping.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
I'm going to a smash tournament, where I plan to learn a lot of new smash tactics and maybe make some new friends!

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

SHOVEL KNIGHT

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Maybe gonna play some D3 tonight since I just saw Reaper of Souls is $20 on Amazon. Then probably gonna beat 3D World with my gf we're almost at the end.

Don't forget this is literally the best gaming weekend of the year with daylight savings, we get an entire extra hour to game with.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
about 10 hrs of smt iv and some fantasy life probly... already finished the main story of fantasy life (20 hrs wjich is a shame ,i was enjoying the funny :witch:) but theres like billions of other things to do so ill probably be playing that for the next year or something.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

Jackie D posted:

SHOVEL KNIGHT

started this last night and its sick, so this

and epically this which Im going to start tongiht.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm glad you can finally play SMTIV, EUImps.

chibi luda
Apr 17, 2013

the HORSE mode on tony hawks underground

sushi-go-round minigame in pokemon stadium

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Once my PCs fixed I'm going to get the Depth beta

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

I'm glad you can finally play SMTIV, EUImps.

thank you, it is appreciated

now for RF4 and our suffering can end :eurovision:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

zen death robot posted:

Sending positive gaming thoughts your way

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

*crosses gamer fingers*

It worked... Thank you for your hope and energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

My sister flew into town this weekend and we're going to go see Nightcrawler, but I'll play some Payday or Borderlands with Imps tonight

• Locked thread