Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Psycobladder posted:

The Mario Party Party is pretty funny, its just one video but they play a round of Mario Party 1 for 50 turns. Jeff is so desperate to get it over with, and they get really competitive about it. Well Dan does anyway.
that was the only giantbomb thing that ever seriously tempted me to get premium there
I still didnt, in the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Skeleton King posted:

brad has gotten really fat, like, really fat

he also posts on SA under the name 'rooks' if i remember correctly.
but where would he find the time to post on SA in between all of his dota sessions :ohdear:

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Nonsense posted:

brad has bad opinions about games
with brad I sometimes get the impression that he doesn't actually really like video games, he just likes the idea of liking video games, if you get what I mean

• Locked thread