Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

The Bioforge videos are really good. I liked Vinny's Dark Souls playthrough too.

I am honestly super pumped to see Drew tackle MGS2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

The CDi stream is cool too

and

Skeleton King posted:

anything where the play gangbeasts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhS27M_kAsg

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

giant bomb is god's gift to gamers. "journalists" we can trust.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i fear that jeff will leave after brad has been fully groomed as "fat guy in charge of things", and then they will truly be doomed.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Dan is dumb as poo poo but manages to do all kinds of rad things just by being gregarious and not fearing rejection. A lesson for gaming and life.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Butt Ghost posted:

you've been missing several endurance runs, dude. the next one up is persona q.

don't tease ;_;

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Dan is taking Danny O Dwyer home for thanksgiving and I am looking forward to it more than my own thanksgiving plans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

drew has slow twitch gaming muscles

• Locked thread