Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What are some other epic premium features to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

Is it them just playing MGS1?

It's Dan and Drew, and it's Drew's first time playing a Metal Gear series and it's Dan's favorite series, so it's pretty epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Later on apparently they get face cams so you can see Drew look all confused and Dan look like he's about to basejump for the first time every time Drew narrowly misses being spotted or killed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jackie D posted:

There's another series where Dan and Drew go through 90's demo discs, it's good

I think this is a spinoff of that once they encountered MGS on a demo disc.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I dunno yet, this is the only thing I tried to watch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't keep up with this podcast individually though, I just wait for This Year to compile it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PrBacterio posted:

that was the only giantbomb thing that ever seriously tempted me to get premium there
I still didnt, in the end

Clown rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dan is cool as hell. Hearing him freak out over MGS is epic, he sounds like he's having an aneurysm. "Gh... More! MORE! Rrgh! Guh!"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

in the demo derbies hes seriously like "this reminds me of in mgs where" every 5 minutes

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The eps with the face cams are freakin' epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bHvJ_G8yD4 This first clip FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The way Dan when he doesn't know what a word means just shamelessly asks anyone who's listening is really win. It's also win when he tells stories like about drinking beer with the russian Mafia or skating up to a bully on a field trip in his Catholic school and punching him in the face.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

quakster posted:

funding a cult of personality? scientologists and kickstarters, take note. friendstarved, the goon will pay cash money to look at middle-aged nerds videogame

These guys are awesome entertainment. gently caress off.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nanomashoes posted:

my brother got blisters on the palm of his hand doing this when we were kids

Ponders deeply why the guy is wearing a single plastic food-grade glove.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nayato posted:

i don't really like dan.

You need to leave.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nayato posted:

i don't really have anything AGAINST him i'm sure he's a perfectly fine guy i just don't care about wrestling and i don't think his obliviousness is cute

How chill he is about it is refreshing, and funny. And he's just a funny guy in general.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gimbal lock posted:

The Mario Party 2 stream

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gaspar Lewis posted:

Dan is MarioSpeedwagon

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So, CO2 is like the enemy of oxygen?
    Dan Ryckert

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Brad sucks balls but whatever. He blew up like crazy from playing Dota and getting HIV-related weight gain.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The UPF where Dan plays Dota and calls his character a Space Raccoon is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh! A donkey gave money to a snake! I don't know what that means...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Avalon ep is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TripleH ... I'm guessing I can't have this. Yeah. Well... I think uh, we got some options... CerebralAssa Auggh... CerebralAss.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Watching Dan play WoW for the first time makes me miss when I could be entertained by figuring out the first part of a MMO...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jeff is alright as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

obstipator posted:

im watching this and im really loving mad about how bad the guy is at the game. are all lets plays like this? how can people stand how bad the guy is at the game. i mean he's new to it, but still, he does the stupidest poo poo

Shut the gently caress up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

obstipator posted:

hey man, im trying to respect gaming here. im having trouble with that when the gigantic bomb is playing rather poorly. i cant take much more of him dying again and again right as he's about to win.

Then don't watch it you flamer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm really glad their at the reins of this poo poo and not all the emotionally damaged lunatics rampant in this forum.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Guest posted:

Dan just seems to lack any sort of common sense. He was telling Drew too much stuff, so people told him to shut up, and now he's not telling Drew anything. Tell him what to do when the game's already told him and he's forgotten, don't tell him about plot points before the game does. How hard is that?

Dan, do not listen to this deranged loon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-tmnt-training-lair/2300-9264/ lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's the best gaming video on God's green earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When the bo staff came out I actually thought it looked kind of awesome.

• Locked thread