Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

the persona 4 endurance run is the great american novel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

When Dan Ryckert lost everything in Mario Party 2, he said, "Now I am unburdened."

Dan Ryckert is a sage.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I think Giant Bomb is great right now. For me, the Dark Ages were when Patrick was in SF. I don't hate him, but he annoyed me for whatever reason.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Jeff is funny as hell, so that's fine to me.

And I like Dan. Different strokes.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

lol

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I think Brad likes video games, considering he made playing video games his career and plays video games all the time.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

elf help book posted:

you would be surprised
By other people who match that description? True.

But I think Brad likes them.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Guest posted:

Dan just seems to lack any sort of common sense. He was telling Drew too much stuff, so people told him to shut up, and now he's not telling Drew anything. Tell him what to do when the game's already told him and he's forgotten, don't tell him about plot points before the game does. How hard is that?
Dan admitted in the video he doesn't know MGS 2 nearly as well as he knows the first one and therefore can't help him much.

• Locked thread