Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Dan is cool as hell. Hearing him freak out over MGS is epic, he sounds like he's having an aneurysm. "Gh... More! MORE! Rrgh! Guh!"

in the demo derbies hes seriously like "this reminds me of in mgs where" every 5 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the newest one

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Gaspar Lewis posted:

The only two people who post in it more than you are ExZippo and the white noise guy who just said Jet Set Radio isn't fun.

You more than double the volume of posts by Monster with 21 Faces and you have a Bonzi Buddy gang tag.

You are a colossal bitchboy.

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

this site added a new forum just to move that lovely thread out of games

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Psycobladder posted:

Nah I don't know what you mean. Please explain. Also Brad is suffering from stupid time sink videogames syndrome, at least he's over Destiny, but DOTA seems to ruin people's opinions on games. Fail AIDS.

even before dota, he liked DmC and Other M lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Sir John Feelgood posted:

I think Brad likes video games, considering he made playing video games his career and plays video games all the time.

you would be surprised

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Butt Ghost posted:

wait what? brad has aids?

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004