Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Mine is Vegeta because he has the power to forever be a prince and never become a king.

He is also good at dancing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Is there anyone that is actually a fan of Yamcha? Like, does anyone even give a poo poo that he exists and didn't just stay dead after getting killed by the saibaman?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Dexters Secret posted:

I'm a human being

hmmmmmmmm

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

[redacted] because he is basically jesus christ but cooler and more chilled out.

ban this gently caress

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Dennis Eckersley posted:

[redacted], Vegeta, Mr. Popo..... Hell, I love them all

ban

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

speaking of this, i showed up as goku to work yesterday and they sent me home because their halloween dressup policy is "no political or religious-themed costumes". i fully respect their decision.

• Locked thread