Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korthal
May 26, 2011

And I'm not talking about the neckbeards who pay $1000 to get their twitter tag on the board.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
nah. $1 a pop, that's what it's for

also humble bundle is poo poo now

Dec 26, 2012

think i did once or twice when red cross started being offered as a charity

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

don't recall having done that. often went above the average though, but HB has been poo poo for quite some time now

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

I don't think I've bought a bundle since one of the first few.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I always pay the recommended $25, because I believe in gaming.

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

I always pay the recommended $25, because I believe in gaming.

good man

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

yeah, I do. I love getting cassettes + floppy disks in the mail

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I always pay exactly $69.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
it used to be good and then they ate all the humble pie

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i pay a dollar over what they suggest to get all the games and dump 100% of it into a charity i support like doctors without borders.

Dec 26, 2012

Doctor Goat posted:

i pay a dollar over what they suggest to get all the games and dump 100% of it into a charity i support like doctors without borders.

yeah this is what i do now

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Feels bad when child's play is the charity

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

i accidentally forgot to allocate my money in a bundle i bought all into charity and i felt bad, it was like the developers were stealing food directly out of the hands of children and eating it ravenously with crums and spit going everywhere and getting all over the children and making them cry

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

gay skull posted:

i accidentally forgot to allocate my money in a bundle i bought all into charity and i felt bad, it was like the developers were stealing food directly out of the hands of children and eating it ravenously with crums and spit going everywhere and getting all over the children and making them cry

i always give 100% to whichever dev i like the most

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
I always make sure to allocate money to the devs unless its an AAA publisher in which case it all goes to charity

humble bundle doesnt get any ever because they betrayed the concept of a humble indie promo and that poo poo irritates me because I get easily irritated by stupid crap like that

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

seriously they have a loving storefront now but its all pricematched to steam poo poo so whats the point

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
i just pay $1.01

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

bathroomrage posted:

seriously they have a loving storefront now but its all pricematched to steam poo poo so whats the point

10% of all purchases go to charity. As well, some games have DRM-free alternative downloads.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

bathroomrage posted:

they need to fund overgrowth development somehow because nobodys buying it,

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Let's get real... Is it ok to pay $25 for a Humble bundle ironically or non-ironically?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

anything's ok when you do it ironically

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
I always pay above the average amount, rounded to the nearest dollar. Rarely I'll pay the like, $15 tier or whatever if the extra game is worth it.

Dec 26, 2012

Pewdiepie posted:

Let's get real... Is it ok to pay $25 for a Humble bundle ironically or non-ironically?

it's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I'm a huge broke, frugal, miser. However once they added red cross I upped the ante.

The impers heart grew three times that day.

• Locked thread