Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

the lotus 79 is the best looking racing car ever; and everyone who thinks otherwise is wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Counterpoint: Alpine A110

i'll give you this as best looking rally car; but the best ever is the Delta S4 because its so fuckin crazy. supercharged and turbocharged; could apparently get over 700HP but Lancia limited it so it could actually be controlled, and bad 0-60 of 2 seconds on gravel. it killed most people who drove it, but that's not the cars fault!!

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

peter gabriel posted:

The S4 was the maddest but I think the 037 was the sexiest

wrong, the Stratos is better but I can't get an image to work on my phone

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

that's just a man sitting on a datsun

IceAgeComing has a new favorite as of 04:38 on Nov 1, 2014

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

TheBigAristotle posted:

Was never a racing fan but my gramps had this in the toy box when I was a little kid and me and my brothers would fight over it because it owned

liking the Lotus 79 makes you a racing fan automatically

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

kill the megathreads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

that Subaru reminded me of how awesome the Safari Rally was; and how awful it is that its been neutered into some short African national event...

Control Volume posted:

all lancias are excellent though

• Locked thread