Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

Eggs in a basket

Alternatively

French Toast

Which inevitably leads to

Monte Cristo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bipperjuice
Aug 13, 2010
5, scrambled with a little milk. Cheese, old bay, and red pepper.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I remember my dad saying he liked his eggs "hanging." It took me a while to realize he was talking about his testicles.

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

RandomFerret posted:

Poached, but I only in restaurants because gently caress if I'm going to deal with that bullshit.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Scrambled, OP.

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Fried, with loads of ketchup and some bacon and some cheese and more ketchup. I bloody love eggs.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I scramble my eggs and mix some ham and a little bit of cheese in them. It's good as heck.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Poached, over crab cakes, because I am fancy as gently caress

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

In a frittata with sauted onion, portobello mushrooms and prosciutto

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Poached, with toasted english muffins, really thick smoked UK back bacon. That would maybe even be my death row meal.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

i can't, I'm both a mammal and male.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

This is the best way to make scrambled eggs.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Scrambled with ham and spinach

Team_q posted:

Which inevitably leads to

Monte Cristo

Is that a grilled cheese made with french toast?

My arteries clogged just thinking about it, and my mouth drooled a bit as well.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

CannonFodder posted:

Scrambled with ham and spinach
Is that a grilled cheese made with french toast?

My arteries clogged just thinking about it, and my mouth drooled a bit as well.

Ham, cheese, and turkey. Traditionally, it's battered and deep fried, and served with powdered sugar and raspberry jam.

But yes making the sandwich with french toast is acceptable, and it may be the best sandwich known.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub_a2t0ZfTs

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I shall sing you the song of my people.
Over easy on a warm flour tortilla. Then you top them with shitloads of salsa and cheese and pretend to be not too lazy to make breakfast.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!
I make my scrambled eggs with chorizo and grilled cheese. Chorizo is kind of a sausage made from the meat bits too grody to put in regular sausage, but man is it good in eggs.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Fry up some kippers, set them aside, cook up the eggs to make an omelette, then add cheese and the kippers

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

If you don't like a runny yolk you're loving wrong

yess

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Scrambled eggs like Gordon Ramsey, only add cream cheese (preferably like Boursin or something nice like that with garlic) instead of creme fraiche. As much as you think will be good. The more garlicky the better. Scallions instead of or as well as chives.

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

Scrambled on low heat with some salt, pepper, garlic, mint, and cumin.
Just a little uh "snotty" I guess. Not too runny or dry on some sourdough.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Sunny-side up, seasoned with a little salt and pepper, cooked as little as I can get away with without Uncle Sam kicking my door in for Salmonella with Intent. Served with some Cholula and buttered toast. Pretty much my daily breakfast.

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

This gonna sound weird but hear me out! Make banana "pancakes" by mashing up a banana real good and mixing with with two eggs, then cooking like a pancake. Comes out a million times better than you would expect and is pretty healthy to boot. Comes out kind of like french toast.

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2014/02/2-ingredient-pancakes/

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
Scrambled, like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXih54mIu04

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Ooo, raw in a milkshake. My grandma always did that, first time I made milkshakes for my friends in middle school they were horrified and I had no idea that wasn't normal. It's way better with an egg.

Tokelau All Star posted:

This gonna sound weird but hear me out! Make banana "pancakes" by mashing up a banana real good and mixing with with two eggs, then cooking like a pancake. Comes out a million times better than you would expect and is pretty healthy to boot. Comes out kind of like french toast.

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2014/02/2-ingredient-pancakes/

Is this like that "it tastes just like ice cream, not bananas at all!" bullshit like that revolting frozen mashed banana + PB/chocolate/whatever nonsense on Pinterest?

I can only imagine people actually convince themselves that frozen bananas taste like ice cream because they have never actually had ice cream. :psyduck:

Kasan
Dec 24, 2006
Best Eggs Ever.

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1853656/scotch-egg-pie

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

13Pandora13 posted:

Is this like that "it tastes just like ice cream, not bananas at all!" bullshit like that revolting frozen mashed banana + PB/chocolate/whatever nonsense on Pinterest?

I can only imagine people actually convince themselves that frozen bananas taste like ice cream because they have never actually had ice cream. :psyduck:

It's better than that. I was in disbelief when a buddy told me about it and decided to give it a shot since I had the bananas and the eggs, and was pleasantly surprised. They're certainly not just like pancakes though.

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
soft-boiled over toast

soft-boiled over rice w/ peppers, onions, and salsa

hardboiled

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Scrambled. I start out with big plans then find scrambled us my fallback. Has saved a lot of egg-speriments in the kitchen

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Tokelau All Star posted:

It's better than that. I was in disbelief when a buddy told me about it and decided to give it a shot since I had the bananas and the eggs, and was pleasantly surprised. They're certainly not just like pancakes though.

DON'T BELIEVE THIS MAN! HE'S JUST A SHILL FOR THE BANANA INDUSTRY.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Bhodi posted:

You start by making an omelet but then you mess up the turn so gently caress IT, SCRAMBLED IT IS

The easy way to make an omelette is to cover the frying pan with a saucepan lid so you don't need to flip it.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Boiled in urine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

If you've never had eggs poached in beer with a mimosa or bloody mary for brunch, you're missing out.

Gaunab posted:

deviled eggs are good
Deviled eggs are the easiest thing in the world to eat too much of and if that guy from Smash Mouth had thought about this for 30 seconds he could easily have eaten 4 or 5 dozen.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
Sunny side up, on sandwich thins with various toppings.

Including ketchup. :colbert:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Okay yeah, french toast is really good too.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
French omelette.

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.
Lightly poached on an English muffin, then topped with crumbled salmon, hollandaise sauce, and a little pinch of black pepper.

I'd just call it Salmon Benedict but I don't want some jerk coming out and calling me a food philistine.

Anyways, it's delicious.

Agatha Crispies
Jan 15, 2010

Contains 100% daily dose of little grey cells
Hardboiled.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Rampant Dwickery posted:

Lightly poached on an English muffin, then topped with crumbled salmon, hollandaise sauce, and a little pinch of black pepper.

I'd just call it Salmon Benedict but I don't want some jerk coming out and calling me a food philistine.

Anyways, it's delicious.

thats eggs hemingway or eggs atlantic. me im a traditional benedict guy. Not just my favorite way to eat eggs, probably my favorite breakfast period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Gonna post my Eggs Benedict recipe here too, because I like it.

Ingredients:
Spinach
2 teaspoon olive oil
2 5 oz container spinach
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Eggs and sauce
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups milk
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon grated romano cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
1/8 teaspoon coriander
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon white vinegar
6 eggs
6 slices Canadian bacon , warmed
3 English muffins , split and toasted
Directions:
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; sauté spinach for 3 minutes until wilted. Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter.
3. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in the cheeses and seasonings. Cook and stir until cheese is melted; keep warm.
4. Place 2-3 inches of water in a large skillet with high sides; add vinegar. bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer gently.
5. Break cold eggs, one at a time, into a custard cup or saucer; holding the cup close to the surface of the water, slip each egg into water. Cook, uncovered, until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken (but are not hard), about 4 minutes.
6. Place Canadian bacon on each muffin half. With a slotted spoon, lift each egg out of the water and place on muffin.
7. Top with wilted spinach and cheese sauce.

• Locked thread