Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Gonna post my Eggs Benedict recipe here too, because I like it.

Ingredients:
Spinach
2 teaspoon olive oil
2 5 oz container spinach
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Eggs and sauce
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups milk
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon grated romano cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
1/8 teaspoon coriander
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon white vinegar
6 eggs
6 slices Canadian bacon , warmed
3 English muffins , split and toasted
Directions:
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; sauté spinach for 3 minutes until wilted. Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter.
3. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in the cheeses and seasonings. Cook and stir until cheese is melted; keep warm.
4. Place 2-3 inches of water in a large skillet with high sides; add vinegar. bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer gently.
5. Break cold eggs, one at a time, into a custard cup or saucer; holding the cup close to the surface of the water, slip each egg into water. Cook, uncovered, until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken (but are not hard), about 4 minutes.
6. Place Canadian bacon on each muffin half. With a slotted spoon, lift each egg out of the water and place on muffin.
7. Top with wilted spinach and cheese sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

:siren::siren::siren:
:siren::siren::siren:

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Dippy yolks.

Also...

Skinny King Pimp posted:

I like oeufs en cocotte. Ramekin with all kinds of whatever good poo poo you want, then there's an egg on top and the white gets all down in the stuff and the yolk stays runny and it's god drat delicious.

Holy hell, I completely forgot shirred eggs.

• Locked thread