Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jo
Jan 24, 2005

:allears:
Soiled Meat
I'm sure this recipe was invented by someone already, but I don't know its name.

Ingredients:

* Tortilla, tiny. Taco sized. Flour.
* Eggs. Four. Exactly four.
* Cheese. Mexican blend. 1/4 cup.
* Butter. A tablespoon.
* Cholula. The champagne of hot sauce.

Prep:

* Put the tortilla on a plate. "You didn't list a plate in the ingredients!" THEN PUT THE TORTOLA ON THE COUNTER YOU loving HOBO.
* Sprinkle the cheese on to the tortilla.
* Butter your frying pan.
* Fry your eggs. I like 'em over easy for this because I think the other textures mix well. I won't order you to fry them any particular way. I'm a dick, not a dictator.
* Place the goddamn eggs lovingly on top of the cheese.
* Cover that bitch in Cholula. Don't add salt or pepper. Doesn't need it.
* Bring your pan and poo poo to the sink and put some water on that bitch. Or play with yourself. Whatever. Just let those eggs she for maybe 30 seconds to one minute so the cheese starts to melt from the heat of the eggs.
* Use a fork and knife. Cut sections off like you would a pie, with the bottom tortilla acting as a crust. Put the food into your face to try and fill the gaping hole in your life.
* Clean up after yourself. loving barbarian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread