Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you watching Smackdown tonight?
This poll is closed.
Yes 5 27.78%
No, I'm going to an awesome Halloween Party with all my friends! 0 0%
No, I'm sitting in a dark room in my underwear eating a bowl full of candy by myself 6 33.33%
No, I'm a ghost and I gotta work tonight 7 38.89%
Total: 18 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

I'm watching it on my tv! I don't need no feed!

I wish I could where I lived :smith:

Also sorry, I didn't realize my feed was a pre-taped one with the ads cut out, so I was way ahead of where everybody else was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Striking Yak posted:

I just finished watching (it starts earlier here) and can now definitively say that holiday-themed street fights are the best type of match. :allears:

Bring back Halloween Havoc and give us a whole PPV of wacky costumes and stipulations!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

I wish I could where I lived :smith:

Also sorry, I didn't realize my feed was a pre-taped one with the ads cut out, so I was way ahead of where everybody else was.

Don't worry, Mark Henry being amazing isn't really a spoiler. He's on my tv being amazing right now!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I guess I'll just have to give up completely on "live" Smackdown, every week it just gets harder and harder to find a stream that is actually "live" and not just somebody playing an edited mp4 that they start at some random point.

Roll on the move to Thursdays.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

I guess I'll just have to give up completely on "live" Smackdown, every week it just gets harder and harder to find a stream that is actually "live" and not just somebody playing an edited mp4 that they start at some random point.

We need more more people so you can guess where we are by discussion. Right now we get a John Cena's Stupid Team of loving Idiots recap!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
12 Monkeys is a tv show now. This is where we're at in the world.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Jerusalem posted:

Seeing that 12 monkey's commercial basically confirms that Smackdown is going back to Thursday and I can't wait :allears:

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.

Jerusalem posted:

http://www.ifeed2all.eu/type/boxing-wwe-ufc.html

This is the feed I use. It's live (or "live" as far as Smackdown goes). Quality is usually decent to good too.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DukeofCA posted:

This is the feed I use. It's live (or "live" as far as Smackdown goes). Quality is usually decent to good too.

That's the one I usually use too, but at the moment there are only two active feeds and both are currently replaying from the start of the divas battle royale.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

12 Monkeys is a tv show now. This is where we're at in the world.

Hey, it worked for Fargo!

Sramaker
Oct 31, 2012

by Cowcaster
What did i miss?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Hey Kane remember when we kidnapped you and when you came back you were wearing a suit and tie?

That was cool.

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
Ok, Rowan and Kane was pretty funny.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Sheamus vs. Rusev?

Chant for USA!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Sheamus vs. Rusev?

Chant for USA!
Eh Irishmen are basically Americans at this point

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
New drinking game for next week: Take a sip every time someone says "free"

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I was saying "Ru Es Ev".

jred250
Sep 7, 2003
F Zero Novice

DukeofCA posted:

Man, I can never navigate these types of sites. I always end up stuck at a page where there is some ad covering up the feed that is seemingly impossible to get rid of. Or a page where I'm playing a game of website roulette after swatting away a bunch of pop up windows. I thought I would be better at the internet by now :(

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Bray Wyatt is boring and sucks

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

keevo posted:

New drinking game for next week: Take a sip every time someone says "free"
Oh god JBL and Jerry are going to be even more unbearable

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Bray Wyatt is boring and sucks
I don't know, that crowd still looks interested in him

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

jred250 posted:

Man, I can never navigate these types of sites. I always end up stuck at a page where there is some ad covering up the feed that is seemingly impossible to get rid of. Or a page where I'm playing a game of website roulette after swatting away a bunch of pop up windows. I thought I would be better at the internet by now :(

That's what adblocker is for.

Hey it's Hat Man Ghost Lantern!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

You know I really appreciate that when Bray makes his entrance Cole isn't talking like he does on Raw, I guess HHH or someone else is running Smackdown backstage.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
SKRELTONS GUYS RUN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

SKRELTONS GUYS RUN!
That poor skeleton is going to miss the skeleton frat party!!! :ohdear: