Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Eden run last night: Minimum stats. 0 Red Hearts. 2 Soul Hearts. Items: Goat Head, Yum Heart

:cmon:

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Feb 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

omeg posted:

I don't really like Antigravity with Brimstone but this is beautiful.

I played Azazel and Dice Room-Rerolled my equipped items and got Quad Shot + Antigravity. I was really confused when my shot took forever to charge up and resulted in me spitting out a swirling red wormhole that hovered, growing, for a moment and then unfolded into a clustershot of lasers.

Then I one-shot It Lives with it :staredog:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Gromit posted:

Yeah, that and the one that turns your tears fiery and they randomly explode enemies. I hit myself over and over with that drat thing.

Not when you combine that one with Ipecac :kheldragar:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

I used the D4 earlier and ended up with extremely high range, Triple Shot, Ipecac, and Cricket's Body. I shot a wall (well, inside a wall, due to the arc) and a wave of explosions rolled both ways, replicating further as they kept forking off inside the walls, moving slightly, and exploding in the walls again, shooting off side-shots from the walls and covering half the room :stare:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Black August posted:

I’m mildly curious about what else will be added for the endgame with the last expansion. We can already fight Isaac’s holy soul, Isaac’s suffocated corpse, a giant version of the suffocated corpse, Isaac’s demonic skeleton, and Isaac’s living delirium in the moment of death.

Well we have Mega Satan so why not The Metatron?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

lmao you can put yourself in an unwinnable state for the Isaac's Awakening challenge really easily: The game won't open the post-boss hatch from Downpour II to Mines I until you get the Knife Piece, so if you bomb the mirror and break it before using it, you're stuck forever