Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Picked up Dead Bird and Whore of Babylon; was literally Eve; then died with the Ankh.

Perma-Babylon'd, and I have so many fire rate up things I'm a literal machinegun of tears. :getin:

I haven't found a single spacebar item. :smith:

Game owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

What the hell does rainbow poop do? I shot it up and it covered my screen with a rainbow for a moment, but didn't drop anything. :confused:

And while I'm asking dumb questions, do the pots that sometimes show up instead of rocks ever contain anything, or are they just there for variety's sake?

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Those cubone motherfuckers may be my least favorite new enemy so far, as well as the walking turret guys. So many deaths :gonk:

Just got my first win against Basic Mom (as Cain). Found some space-bar item that did damage to everything in the room for 1 cent and just spammed it, since I had a ton of cash. My Evil was really high and I had a ton of dark hearts, so things were pretty smooth even though I only had one red heart anymore.

Also, this may just be some weird cognitive bias, but it feels like Luck actually makes a difference in this game, which I'm enjoying.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Man, Are You A Wizard? pills are the worst thing and almost put me off gobbling floorpills entirely.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Jibo posted:

E: R U A Wizard pills only last for so many shots. If you get one just stand and shoot for a while and it wears off.

Thanks for this. I was having a really hard time killing Gemini with them and I would've restarted otherwise. So many rocks. :(

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

I'm usually in the pro-Bob's Brain camp -- it does great damage, especially to bosses, and even as Azazel I've never really killed myself with it -- but man, do not pick it up with Dr. Fetus. :negative: The explosion WILL bounce your bombs directly into your face, and they WILL explode on you, every single time.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

What the hell, I was just playing as ??? and I picked up the Experimental Treatment (all stats up, then shuffled). I guess it shuffled me to having 0 health or something because I keeled over right after picking it up. Is that supposed to happen?

I'm never gonna unlock the D6. :smith:

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Pyromaniac + Jesus Juice = Isaac with a second mouth that looks like a moustache or something. :psyduck:

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

One-shotting Isaac any boss with the chaos card: :getin:

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Time_pants posted:

Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait. Wait. Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

WHAT??

Yup! You need to have a mod enabled I think, then you can just hit ~

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

has anyone tried out the co op yet?

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

had a hilarious build with haemolacria, tech x and rubber cement, where my tears just exploded into rings that bounced around the room and never despawned ever. two problems though: one, i semi-soft locked myself on a room with Hosts because the rings kept the enemy in a permanently-squished state, so it would never pop open and be vulnerable to damage; and two, i picked up mom's knife by accident which didn't synergize with any of it and killed the whole build :(

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

scatman challenge was actually really fun for me, i got one of the things that let you eat trinkets and then lucked into finding & chowing down on basically every poop-related trinket in the game. meconium made a big difference, especially

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

The Moon Monster posted:

Decided I couldn't wait for this to come to switch, does anyone know where I can get an Afterbirth+ completed save file? I'm not seeing anything in the steam workshop.

there's one here that should work

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Super No Vacancy posted:

are transformations harder to get with the d4 and d100 now

you have to actually have all the items to do a transformation now, and rerolling out of them no longer counts/you lose the transformation once you no longer have the items that are part of it

so yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

RatHat posted:

How the hell do you play Tainted Cain without a wiki/guide?

i don't think you do

i guess you could craft poo poo randomly and hope for the best, but ugh