Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Still on my first run...got a dollar so I already have Cain :lol:

e: Mitre already

KingShiro fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Nov 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Had to give up on my first run. Picked up some item that kept teleporting me out of the current room if I got hit...really annoying (in before "get good" posts)

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Poptosis + Ring Worm is pretty good.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!

Kurtofan posted:

I picked up a rock called Hagalaz, what does that do?

Destroys all rocks and junk in a room when used.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
I had a dice room turn me into the lord of flies, it was pretty cool.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Tiny planet + Ipecac is as awful as you'd imagine. Brimstone Tammy is really awesome though.

Comrade Flynn posted:

Do you get anything for completing challenges? Beyond a weird sense of pride.

You unlock "rune" usable items that do things (give you spiders/flys, destroy rocks, one acts like the shovel, bunch of other ones)

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
The evolution of brimstone

Brimstone + Quad Shot

Brimstone, Quad Shot, Loki's Horns, and Number One

Brimstone, Quad, Loki, Pee, and Tiny Planet I barely had to hold the button down for a charge

Bonus Brimstone + Tammy's Head

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!

Magres posted:

Seriously Ludovico with Brimstone is hilarious

gently caress Tammy's Head, Ludovico is where it's at. Only problem is that I wish I could make it cursor controlled :smith:

That's the problem I have with Ludo that makes me not like it. Very slow using keys, but in the remix it was a bit faster using the mouse, which is missing for some reason.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
So what is that item I'm missing?

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!

13/f/cali posted:

Missingno. It is a secret room item.

Got it now. TPG status, ho!

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!

Cheekio posted:

Just got the God Head. It turns out playing The Lost as intended is way more enjoyable than start scumming for the Dead Cat or Holy Mantle.

That said, time to start scum for Super Meat Boy. I don't understand the steam page- is there an obvious way to see what you have left to do?

Steam Achievement Manager also shows you what you have left.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Playing as Issac, ipecac on basement one, next floor is parasite, then I get cricket's body. Didn't pull pyromaniac until a lucky reroll from womb 1 beggar.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!

MrL_JaKiri posted:

If they did it would probably be unplayably bad, they are Not Good With Computers.

No doubt. I'd like to have the new/fixed synergies, but the game would probably crash all the time on PS4.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Uhh I just started a hard run as Isaac and had epic fetus from the start :wtf:

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!

senrath posted:

Did you pick up Eden's Blessing on the previous run?

Yes, didn't know it did that.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
I love the (maybe unintended?) effect of picking up Ipecac and then Dr. Fetus, you get super damaging bombs that explode on impact and somehow don't hurt you.

Never noticed the visual effect of Brimstone + Tech 1 before, it's cool the tech beam wraps around brim.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
I get goat head and contract from below on first floor, and walk right into this on the second floor

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Finally got the game to work by deleting the resource folder and re-verifying game files :D

There's a barebones CE table out for AB+ too

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
That was a good easy daily to trigger Dedication.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
I have ruined trying to get "It's a key" achievement so many times whenever I get close enough to the finish :argh:

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Okay it's weird that you can't unlock Brown Nugget by just doing Greedier mode instead of just Greed mode but whatever. Got all the item unlocks now, missing 4 for the new ultra platinum god ex plus alpha

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!

RatHat posted:

I got the Dedication achievement so now I just need to find Eye of Greed, get the Tonsil familiar from the trinket, and Delirium(the item) to get 1000000%.

Aside from playing Isaac(because of the D6) any tips?

EDIT: I guess the easiest way would be to do victory laps when I get Chaos?

I had two items left to get (Brown nugget and Tonsil) and just used a pedestal script because they just would not show up no matter how many victory laps I did and would regularly just end up rerolling items into Breakfast's over and over and over.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
What's broken about AB+? I haven't had any new issues since the void portal got fixed.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
I got a fun combo of Mom's Knife, Brimstone, Continuum, and Loki's Horn. Walls of knives like Dio

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Only mod I run is to make the tinted rocks easily visible. IDK why they made them so hard to see from regular BoI but whatever.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!

ArfJason posted:

played like 10 isaac runs rerolling every angel room trying to get delirious before finally getting fed up and holding R with eden

2 more save files to go!

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Going for a full clear on my 3rd file, I think that's the fastest I've ever found 10 beds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
2 hours of resets to get boss Steven to show up. Now I just have to do dailies to finish up this last file.