Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Still on preloading. I'm guessing something hosed up and they can't release it yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

http://platinumgod.co.uk/dark-bum is a fairly accurate description of dark bum.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

So you could literally get trapped in there if you didn't have any bombs/keys?

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

lads i just unlocked the void and beat this white face weird thing and it was really hard

i honestly had no idea what i was doing but it died and i didn't so i am calling that a win

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

Taking a crack at these challenges and holy poo poo some of them are aggravating

Like Solar System you're telling me I need to get through the womb and kill moms heart with this jank rear end build?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

Any tips for filling up the greed mode machine? I heard the % to jam it is specific to each character