Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I'm super psyched about the psn thing. The origanal binding of issac was one of those games I though was pretty good but wasn't the type of game I wanted to get super into playing on the pc. With a brand new version coming on the vita it can be the new splunky for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I really wish the item log wasn't poo poo. Like. I can understand not surfacing item info in game but I still don't know what some items do or even their name because the only thing in the log is a picture

how do you actually do the chest as a level?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Azazel is the sickest dude to play as if you can pass the first few levels without taking that much damage

I did a run today where my first item was the one that lets you control tears and it turned my beam to a giant circle of death

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Man, that re-roll your entire inventory can be insane. My tears somehow turned into a 4 way spread of bob's head bombs that left a pit of fire every time they exploded and nearly always got me hurt every time I used it.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Man, that re-roll your entire inventory can be insane. My tears somehow turned into a 4 way spread of bob's head bombs that left a pit of fire every time they exploded and nearly always got me hurt every time I used it.