Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worklurker
Jan 2, 2014
Ed needs to stop listening to his fans about balance. I'm peeved that now I'm going to wear out my r key, because the item room has items not compatible with the lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worklurker
Jan 2, 2014
Looks like another update is coming. I wonder if they are reverting some changes, or fixing the very nice seed exploit which allowed me to consistently unlock boss rush items.

Worklurker
Jan 2, 2014
Music mod for original isaac music isn't flagged for no achievements. The part where you see the patch number will be red if it detects a mod. Dark bum has been nerfed again, now he can drop spiders.

Worklurker fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Dec 11, 2014

Worklurker
Jan 2, 2014
I'm using a music mod right now on my game. Unfortunately I can't show you right now, as I am at work. But yeah I've seen screenshots of when the game will tell you that it is modded. Red patch font with the words mod rightnext to it.

Worklurker
Jan 2, 2014

Bloody Pom posted:

Cool, I may try that. Does it flag your game as modded while in use?

No it does not, also it's nice to get that donation machine to 999 in less than an hour.

Worklurker
Jan 2, 2014

Ghost Head posted:

I found a really cool champion type I hadn't seen before. It's a green flashing champion that splits into 2 smaller ones when you kill it. The one I saw was one of those floating babies in the depths who shriek while firing at you

Also I just had Bumbo for the first time. He's hilarious. I assume that was him dropping live bombs in front of enemies?

Not sure if they fixed it but, if you exit the game and restart your session, bumbo will revert to it's first stage. Kinda annoying for how much you have to feed him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worklurker
Jan 2, 2014
could be useful with pyromaniac, but otherwise a hindrance. I think edmund hates us.