Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

They've also teased about it coming to Wii U and 3DS eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I wish they would say when this is coming to Wii U. I really want to play this soon but the ability to play on just the pad is too temping and I don't want to start a save over again.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Color Printer posted:

They've been pretty coy about the Nintendo thing this whole stream, with the WiiU question earlier and now this. I was honestly a little doubtful even after the secret video teases but I'm starting to wonder.

What did they say? I'm guessing they're still worried about Nintendo rejecting it so they won't confirm anything.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The new music is seriously awful. That's a shame since everything else is better.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The music is starting to grow on me after a few more runs. I'd pay for DLC of the old music though.

How's the game run on Mac?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Dugong posted:

Only compatible with New3DS?

I wouldn't be surprised since doesn't the Vita have problems running it?

This is the best news and I really hope they can somehow do cross buy and saves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The Kins posted:

Now that we're well clear of April Fools day, here's a Polygon article about how Isaac's coming to Nintendo.

If you're Polygon-phobic, here's the facts: Wii U and New 3DS. The game just didn't run well enough on the old 3DS, so don't hold your breath for that. $15, due before E3 (so, before mid-June). Game will be identical to the Vita version in regards to gameplay and content (uncensored after all that trouble!), but the map and most of the UI will be shoved down onto the bottom screen. Afterbirth expansion will not be included, but may arrive later if Nintendo's DLC cert process is less of a nightmare than it was during the Wii era.

I know it's early still but any word on cross buy and cross saves? I'm going to loose so much loving time with this game on consoles and I can't wait.