Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
I tried this once before in imp zone and realized "wait, there's already 2 other threads going on about this", one in Games and one in N.E.S.

Hindsight is 20/20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

No Such Thing posted:

yea I might do this.

I'd be willing to watch you two in action, assuming you guys sound a little bit enthused and play something new.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

http://www.hitbox.tv/slur

Cross-posting is a good thing.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

No Such Thing posted:

my goal is to stream Bulletstorm sometime this week, it will be both my first time streaming and also the first time playing bulletstorm

I'll sit in on it.

thuly posted:

anime rpg it isn't super engaging because it's at the beginning and its like an hour of people talking and him talking about people talking

he's not bad but this is like watching an LP in realtime

I appreciate the praise, dare it be counted as such.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Oh, for those of you who were watching and made a display of interest, I'm back.

EDIT: And now I'm gone!

Slur fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Nov 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Great Joe posted:

might stream racing games, no commentary just the cars and the road :coal:

Doing this to Eurotruck Simulator is like an adult's version of a goodnight lullaby.

• Locked thread