Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
101 is gay

Cav is gay

Airborne is gay

Army is gay

I'm gay

inshallah

http://youtubedoubler.com/dM96

e; oh i forgit

its curtains for Kevin fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Nov 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006
Who the gently caress

Thread sucks, so much for fy2015

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
same, op

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
rip schneider

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Well it's November and time for the record APFT and ahahahaha gently caress you got mine.

calmasahinducow
Oct 31, 2004
i am a pirate of the high seas
First drill as commander trip report:

Had to separate my first sergeant, operations NCO and warrant officer from killing each other after last formation; apparently there was some simmering tension left over from the rear detachment during my deployment. All three are getting counselings for insubordination and unprofessionalism. I don't give a gently caress if you want to yell at each other but don't do it in front of half the loving company.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

calmasahinducow posted:

First drill as commander trip report:

Had to separate my first sergeant, operations NCO and warrant officer from killing each other after last formation; apparently there was some simmering tension left over from the rear detachment during my deployment. All three are getting counselings for insubordination and unprofessionalism. I don't give a gently caress if you want to yell at each other but don't do it in front of half the loving company.

News flash, there's wars going on somewhere, you dumb human being. Don't counsel, cull. Two sets of stripes and one trans-striper go in.. one new XO comes out.

Let's try and win these loving wars this time. Now is not the time to timidly tattle to tired Tops training troops. Grow a pair, make one a man, and win a loving war, Soldier.

Comprende'?

calmasahinducow
Oct 31, 2004

No. Are you drunk?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

calmasahinducow posted:

No. Are you drunk?

You must be new here.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

calmasahinducow posted:

No. Are you drunk?
Keep a handle in your desk.

calmasahinducow
Oct 31, 2004

Flikken posted:

You must be new here.

What's the official drink of the company commander? I have Four Roses, Bailey's Original Flavor, Hennessy Very Special, a bottle of Cabernet, and a bottle of Pinot Noir? In what order do I drink all of these tonight?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

And as to all company commanders I say unto ye, gently caress you and the horse you rode in on.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Everything but the wine.

It's all grape juice to me.

calmasahinducow
Oct 31, 2004

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

And as to all company commanders I say unto ye, gently caress you and the horse you rode in on.

Company commanders don't get horses. Field grade officers are called field grade officers because they got horses and they could see the entire field of battle.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

calmasahinducow posted:

Company commanders don't get horses. Field grade officers are called field grade officers because they got horses and they could see the entire field of battle.

Go sit in your office, sir.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

calmasahinducow
Oct 31, 2004
:(

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

That's where the booze is, right?

HelpImARock3
May 27, 2010

Don't get treed by a Chihuahua

Shoulda gone warrant.

11b1p
Feb 5, 2008

This picture is worth 20 words or something.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

S'alright man. I went through something like four COs in the same company during my PL-XO time, and I fantasize about strangling all of them.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
What kind of baby back bullshit is this that I can't buy Everclear in New York? All I want is some goddamned apple pie and I'm sure as poo poo not driving all the way down to North Carolina to bum a couple gallons off one of my redneck uncles.

gently caress you, New York. gently caress you.

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

HelpImARock3 posted:

Shoulda gone AWOL.

calmasahinducow
Oct 31, 2004
I killed the bottle of pinot noir and had a glass of Four Roses. Going to bed. Thank God it's daylight savings time.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

calmasahinducow posted:

I killed the bottle of pinot noir and had a glass of Four Roses. Going to bed. Thank God it's daylight savings time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA1q4UpBdfI&t=24s

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

FOURTH WAVE LESBRO posted:

What kind of baby back bullshit is this that I can't buy Everclear in New York? All I want is some goddamned apple pie and I'm sure as poo poo not driving all the way down to North Carolina to bum a couple gallons off one of my redneck uncles.

gently caress you, New York. gently caress you.
Welcome to the DPRNY, comrade FOURTH WAVE LESBRO.

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby

S'alright man. I went through something like four COs in the same company during my PL-XO time, and I fantasize about strangling all of them.

I can't imagine doing this full time and not strangling someone in two months wait no I am not a psycho. Just battalion staff, I can deal with my company.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

White Chocolate posted:

I can't imagine doing this full time and not strangling someone in two months wait no I am not a psycho. Just battalion staff, I can deal with my company.

Company command is the stupidest thing. The Army has basically neutered their ability to do anything, and has pushed so much bullshit onto their plates that what little decision making authority they do have is sidelined. At this point it's basically just a check box for people who want to reach O5. Except it's not even useful for that anymore in the USAR since they're starting to push O2s into CO spots.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

You know what would solve a lot of the Army's problems? A good, old-fashioned war.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Spicy Guacamole posted:

You know what would solve a lot of the Army's problems? A good, old-fashioned fragging.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

Spicy Guacamole posted:

You know what would solve a lot of the Army's problems? A good, old-fashioned war.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/us-military-desperate-to-be-handed-just-one-solid,27770/

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby
[quote="Mustang" post="437123496"]
http://www.theonion.com/articles/us-military-desperate-to-be-handed-just-one-solid,27770/
[/As of press time, the Navy had positioned its entire Atlantic fleet along the coast of Portugal and informed the president and Congress it was "ready to go" if given the word.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

God, could you imagine the current Army fighting an actual symmetrical war?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

psydude posted:

God, could you imagine the current Army fighting an actual symmetrical war?

"Initial reports are a catastrophic 50% casualty rate, 45% of which is attributed to blue on blue incidents."

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

"Initial reports are a catastrophic 50% casualty rate, 45% of which is attributed to blue on blue incidents."

Naw, that sad thing is pretty much every else is even worse.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Jarmak posted:

Naw, that sad thing is pretty much every else is even worse.

What? I don't even know what you're trying to say here. Like, completely indecipherable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Pesticide20 posted:

What? I don't even know what you're trying to say here. Like, completely indecipherable

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look?

• Locked thread