Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
whats ur best game ever
Thief 2: The Metal Age
the wrong answer
View Results

• Locked thread
Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Nekodoshi posted:

Kingdom Hearts.
I have the logo (heart with crown) tattooed on me, so yeah.

Die alone is true. :smith:
That's like getting a tattoo of your name. Are you gonna forget or something?

It can't be that hard to remember that you're a huge queer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Nekodoshi posted:

my mom went to rehab for Benzo addiction the year that game came out, and I kinda locked myself in my room for those five months, and Kh was one of the games I occupied myself with. I guess it's a reminder that I was able to eventually grow from that experience, and reconciled the fact that I was a really lovely daughter, too.
Dang, girl. I was just being snide. You ain't gotta spill the contents of your guts all over my embroidered shirt and boat shoes.

And you may not have been the perfect daughter, but at least you weren't addicted to benzos.

Earthbound is a very special game.

• Locked thread