Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

oh no

you bastard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
Never speak to me or my son ever again.

https://twitter.com/Anavel_sato/status/1318816862457622528?s=20

I'm trying to figure out if there are any SD parts in in, I think the hips and thighs might be. Not sure about the arms either, could be from SD Sinanji or shortened from the HG one. Pretty sure the knees are from the Sinanju Stein. I think the head is MP Kampfer unless it exists in 1/100 scale elsewhere.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/SzAdgo4GDjCLqS6/status/1318679992142737408
https://twitter.com/emeth03/status/1318528051508957184

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

kirbysuperstar posted:

oh no

you bastard

Bad news; I can confirm they seem to be a pretty solid seller, so there's no excuse for me not to buy from them in the future. Emailed asking if I could get my two orders shipped together, and get a bit of a refund due to the combined shipping, and they got it sorted for me.

Also it probably means they'll have this;

When it comes out next year I might actually be able to get ahold of one :shepspends:.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

I'm trying to consider that as aspirational rather than intimidating, and it is NOT easy.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Vayeate and Mercurius, as well as some other Wing gunpla up for preorder in an hour and a half: https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2539736001001

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Midjack posted:

Vayeate and Mercurius, as well as some other Wing gunpla up for preorder in an hour and a half: https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2539736001001

be sure to get all the maganac customs so you can represent everyones favorite wing character, abdul

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Endorph posted:

be sure to get all the maganac customs so you can represent everyones favorite wing character, abdul

I mean, he could be someone's favorite. I've seen people have Chad Chadan as a favorite Gundam character, after all.

(To be fair, Chad is pretty great.)

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Chad actually has a decent amount of screentime in S2. Remember when he tried to 1v1 a mobile armor in a man rodi? And it kind of worked?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Is there any way for Aus to get P-bandai stuff? I really want Merc/Vayeate

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

kirbysuperstar posted:

eBay is probably your best hope. That seller Neddy posted above is probably a good bet.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Midjack posted:

eBay is probably your best hope. That seller Neddy posted above is probably a good bet.

Oof, there's one up for $160 AUD..guess I'll keep an eye on the one Neddy posted.

Puddin
Apr 9, 2004
Leave it to Brak

kirbysuperstar posted:

Zenmarket.jp, 300yen processing fee per order, then just pay international shipping once it arrives there.

There's also https://sidesevenexports.com/ I've ordered from there before. Takes a while due to the guy physically goes and purchases them himself, but it eventually gets to you.

Puddin fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Oct 23, 2020

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Midjack posted:

That's pretty much why I shared it :v:.

A few anime and general nerd conventions have had booths with P-Bandai stuff in recent years too. Supanova Melbourne actually had a full official Bandai booth with a selection of P-Bandai stock this year, it's where I got my Iron Blood Coating Barbatos Rex. But, you know, good luck going to any physical event anytime soon :v:. (I rolled the dice on Supanova back in March before cases exploded because I knew it'd be the last one for a good long time).

I also know for a fact that Hearn's Hobbies in Melbourne also gets P-Bandai stock sometimes (and has a web store), but you will be paying out the nose for it.

floatman
Mar 17, 2009
There's a shop called little robot in Perth that stocks pBandai and has an online site

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

floatman posted:

There's a shop called little robot in Perth that stocks pBandai and has an online site

Jesus those prices are actually sane :stonklol:.

Why did you not tell us all about this place a week ago? :argh:.

floatman
Mar 17, 2009
Nobody knows Perth exists I guess.
Anyway they're also pretty active on Facebook hit them up on messenger and feel free to ask them questions about bringing in stuff.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

Midjack posted:

the cheapo no-grade Vayeate and Mercurius were two of my first ever gunpla bought from Toys R Us in like 2000. I'm very tempted to get these.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

floatman posted:

Nobody knows Perth exists I guess.

I spent two weeks in Perth during the Sydney olypmics and I'm still not sure Perth exists, to be honest.

Thanks for that, though, they look like a good mob.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Pyronic posted:

the cheapo no-grade Vayeate and Mercurius were two of my first ever gunpla bought from Toys R Us in like 2000. I'm very tempted to get these.

Decide quick! They can sell out at any moment

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

El Burbo posted:

fortunately/unfortunately i just picked up a couple of kits so im probably gonna hold off. Just moved into a new place don't wanna immediately fill every inch of space with backlog.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

El Burbo posted:

I was checked out at 21:01:30 EDT and they lasted at least another five minutes when I looked again. :v: Still available at the time of this post.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I'm still salty I learned the stormbringer went up like a day too late

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Had a look back a few pages, but haven't seen anything that answers my question. The son of a friend is getting heavily into Gunpla and is starting to get to the point where he's wanting to do some more ambitious kits. He wants to get an F90 and some Advance of Zeta kits... unfortunately it's the P-Bandai stuff he wants. And we live in the UK.

So, can anyone recommend any good places that sell P-Bandai stuff for less than the price of a few organs and won't hammer us senseless with shipping/import charges?

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Gundam Mad is probably the best place for P-Bandai in the UK as far as I know. Don't really know any other places that sell them.
Prices vary depending on what is actually special about the kit as far as I can tell.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

I'm not sure what's going on here. Neo Zeon found a big box of Rezel parts?

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Gripweed posted:

I'm not sure what's going on here. Neo Zeon found a big box of Rezel parts?

Captured and rebuilt prototype unit.

https://gundam.fandom.com/wiki/AMX-018%EF%BC%BBHADES%EF%BC%BD_Todesritter

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
✅ pointy shoes
✅ little thing sticking up on head
✅ bird looking logo

Yep it's a Zeon suit

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Gundam Planet just put up more preorders for the PG Unleashed

https://www.gundamplanet.com/pg-unleashed-rx-78-2-gundam.html

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL
I've got an e-bay coupon expiring in a few days, what's a fun kit I could pick up for like $25 or less?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Pyronic posted:

I've got an e-bay coupon expiring in a few days, what's a fun kit I could pick up for like $25 or less?
the hg gusion (not the rebake, the original funny frog boy gusion) is great if you want something goofy but actually well made

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Pyronic posted:

All HG that I personally built and enjoyed:

Moon
Any Barbatos
Agree with Gusion suggestion above
Gerbera Tetra
Gundam X
Any Origin Zaku

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

I'm wrapping up on the HG Dom Test Type and it's great!

Recommend the Vidar/Kimaris series too.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
Mercurius/Vayate and Leo variants on US PBandai now.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Apprentice Dick posted:

Mercurius/Vayate and Leo variants on US PBandai now.

Link?

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
Mercurius/Vayate

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Thanks

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Are the RG Johnny Ridden Zaku and the first RG Zakus functionally the same? I just finished the Johnny Ridden and outside of the loose torso (which I've come to expect with RGs), it's a pretty solid kit. I've avoided the first few RGs because everyone said they're bad but this RG Zaku was a delight to build and it looks like the same frame and alot of runner recycling.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
The Johnny Ridden version has slightly simplified modifications. It gets rid of the separating bicep/triceps gimmick on the upper arm and it doesn't have the toe bend joint in the foot. Most of it is fiddly parts from the Char/Green Zaku II getting replaced or removed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

Midjack posted:

All HG that I personally built and enjoyed:

Moon
Any Barbatos
Agree with Gusion suggestion above
Gerbera Tetra
Gundam X
Any Origin Zaku

Took a look and decided to feed my Gouf addiction with the Origin Prototype Gouf.