Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yosuke
Dec 21, 2006

Emperor of Steel
Yes, Yokatta's prices also factor in domestic shipping and the bank fees. The 700 yen is just their personal service fee and also covers their initial warehouse fees because space is hard to come by in Japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yosuke
Dec 21, 2006

Emperor of Steel

Literally The Worst posted:

How's the stand that comes with Nu vKa in terms of being a decent stand that will holid up my plastic space man Jesus and not a "look at this fancy robot pose" thing because I am bad at posing and just want to display a model.

The Hi-Nu uses the exact same stand and is pretty good at holding it up, though if you mean for standing poses you're not going to get any out of it for that purpose.

As for putting it all the way in, yeah, you have to make sure its hooked up to the back and the backpack right or you will get frustration of it snapping out.

Yosuke fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Nov 5, 2014

Yosuke
Dec 21, 2006

Emperor of Steel
Yeah, at best you can go for neutral floaty with it, but it's not meant to be used as a "keep this level while it's flat on the ground" stand.

Yosuke
Dec 21, 2006

Emperor of Steel
I kind of want to get another GX too, as my original one is in another country.

But definitely in that "Wait to see how they handle the Divider" boat first.

Yosuke
Dec 21, 2006

Emperor of Steel

Ka0 posted:

What Enact model did Mantis president use to battle Fumina and Sekai at the start of BF Try?

Ali's custom one. I don't know if there's a real difference between loadouts of the model though (he has a normal Custom and of course the Agrissa compatible one).

Yosuke fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Jan 13, 2015

Yosuke
Dec 21, 2006

Emperor of Steel

boom boom boom posted:

What's up with no MG G-Self yet?

MGs never really seem to be announced while a show is airing.

Yosuke
Dec 21, 2006

Emperor of Steel

Bimmi posted:

Bandai stopped making nongraded 1/100 kits for currently running shows after 00, so AGE and Build Fighters both got MGs while they were still on the air.

It's not really clear why Build fighters Try and G-Reco don't have any MGs yet.

Forgot about that detail, but the line in itself is always not really something they try to get out quickly.

Given how the BF Master Grades were all retools of the MG Strike RM ver, MKII 2.0 and the Red Frame, it probably wasn't hard for them to knock those out while it was airing. AGE's MG line ended up dying before they bothered with anything beyond the Dark hound for Gen3.

Since a lot more thought goes into an MG design, I can imagine not wanting to do MGs as the show airs again, more so if the series isn't well received. Fan reception pretty much plays a big part in what gets made too and all.

Yosuke fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Mar 6, 2015

Yosuke
Dec 21, 2006

Emperor of Steel

Seconding. Like, if you just want to know what is coming out and when, just go here really. Prefer it to most blogs in English unless I really need to know something about a release.

Yosuke fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Mar 17, 2015

Yosuke
Dec 21, 2006

Emperor of Steel

dogsicle posted:

Has anybody had Yokatta take more time to reply than the 24-48 hours they quote on their site?

They're not accepting orders at the moment. Warehouse renovation or something, but there's been no update for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yosuke
Dec 21, 2006

Emperor of Steel

TaurusOxford posted:

Nothing yet. The most "info" available is speculation that it might be monochromed to match the final episode of the OVA.

This is false. It says right there on the image that it won't be in grayscale.

I largely assume this is going to be super minor (in the vain of most Mazinger repaints, where they either use a shinier color or a duller one).