Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:

Guy Goodbody posted:

Goodsmile has been quietly releasing Dougram models for a long time. They don't have distribution in America so you have to import them though. But this means they're gonna at some point do a Tequila Gunner, which I MUST HAVE

How are their Dougram kits quality and size wise? The Dougram kit is tempting me hardcore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

I have never seen Victory but that suit looks snazzy. I might make that my first RE/100. Dijeh looks great too.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

New Batman game looking good.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

RillAkBea posted:

RE or not, the Jagd Doga looks drat good. In terms of visuals and color separation it's definitely on an MG level even if it lacks the inner frame details etc.

http://schizophonic9.com/re4/re_jagddoga.html

OK these pictures just sold me on this kit. The colors look fantastic and I love the funnel display piece.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Monaghan posted:

So randomly searched varagesale and someone in my area is selling a brand new pg 00 raiser for $230 canadian. I always wanted to do a diorama of the 00 enveloped in flowers from the 00 ending 4.

I'm guessing I'll never find a better deal than this?

Lowest I see from cursory googling is on 1999.co and HLJ for $196 US. Everywhere else has him around $250 US so yeah grab that if you want it.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Puddin posted:

That is some stellar pricing. Hop on all of those.

For reference the MG 00 QAN[T] Full Saber here in Aus goes for around $100

Jesus Christ that price is pretty much double the US $55 dollar price :stare:

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

BizarroAzrael posted:

Wow, that must be the size of a regular MG?

Right about eye level with MG Wing Proto Zero.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Vahtooch posted:

Now the real question is, to get this or wait for the inevitable lupus rex

Get both.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
If you don't buy every HaroPla you are doing it wrong.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Null of Undefined posted:

My cats pretty well behaved around my stuff and I feel blessed about that every day. I keep all my fragile stuff locked away or behind glass just in case though.

My cat is like that too. Only thing she has done was bite the back skirt of the HG Wing Gundam while it was still on the runner. No damage just a "What's this?" curiosity bite. She hasn't done it since.

She does occasionally lay down in the empty part of the box though.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Midjack posted:

I endorse this product and/or service.

So do I.

:3:

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

You know that mutual wincing guys do when they see another guy get kicked in the nuts?

That picture is that feeling.

What about those of us that laugh at nutshots?

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Null of Undefined posted:

Release an MG Zakrello you cowards!!!!!

:yeah:

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

EVGA Longoria posted:

I keep seeing links to an HG Mobile Doll model and I keep being disappointed when it's not a Taurus or Virgo HG.

Bandai, release the HG Taurus and HG Virgo, you cowards.

gently caress that, HG Aries or bust.

EDIT: Hell just release all the Wing grunts

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Gripweed posted:

No. Just the Pisces.

I would buy it.

To be honest, Aries and Taurus would be the most likely next releases anyway since the can make the Noin/Sanc Kingdom versions P-Bandai.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Super Waffle posted:

The MG Barbatos is a thing of pure beauty and madness. Can't believe the engineering that went into this thing. I'm stunned :stare:

It's insane isn't it? I'm still building mine but the torso alone is insane in its detail and complexity.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Bees on Wheat posted:

(Admit it, you immediately tried to identify all of the Gundams he's holding. I know I did.. :shobon: )

I can identify all but two of them, the one next to the exia up front and the one sandwiched between Heavyarms and the Unicorn.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

DigitalRaven posted:

Deathscythe and Strike, in that order.

Looking at it more closely I think that's the EW version of Deathscythe Hell. Just going by the spiked feet and the lack of yellow details.

OptimusShr fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Apr 2, 2020

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
I can't speak for the Sinanju but the other three are all great kits.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Bees on Wheat posted:

Goddamn, that sprue looks like a helluva thing. The multicolor parts in the RG kit are all pretty small, and only two colors each.

I started my RG kit a couple days ago and just.. god :drat:

The level of detail and articulation is ridiculous here. Parts move like you would expect from muscles and bones. You can actually get the sense that this is a living thing from putting it together.

As an unexpected bonus, most of the parts are a softer plastic than most gunpla. Makes it much, much easier to cut parts out without tool marks or stress marks. I think the only hard plastic parts I've come across so far were for the transport platform, and the red/clear bits. Everything else is kinda soft and flexy.

It is an amazing kit isn't it? I just have to do the accessories and decals.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
Perfect Grade Ball or bust :colbert:

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
PLEASE let them go on P-Bandai US.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Booourns posted:

We are now one step away from an HG Virgo

I am surprised they haven't done it and Taurus yet, they both have alternate colors for P-Bandai

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

bij posted:

I scoped out Dalong a bunch but I haven't seen the kit or much regarding Moon Gundam at all. Moon stuff should show up under UC shouldn't it?

Yes, here is the Moon Gundam page: http://www.dalong.net/reviews/hg/h215/h215_p.htm

It's a great kit.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
I feel like I am the most hardcore, I would punish people in its name if it asked me too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

That commercial was so awesome to young me. I still want to know what those robots at 1:26 are from.