Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Tired of my usual plastic addictions I went to the local hobby store and brought home a 30MM and a RG ZakuII. Then I had my mind blown.

Anyway, if I'm gonna use Tamiya Panel Liner on an unpainted kit should I varnish it first or will it stand up to white spirits?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Burns posted:

Do not use tamiya panel liner on gunpla models. It seems to be okay on bigger pieces but def avoid it on anything intricate (like rg body frames. Ive had all kinds of damage to models because of it. Also avoid pour type panels liners where several pieces converge (like for example the wing gundam's head fins).

I'm not putting anything on thr body frame, really just the larger panels. I have some other simpler kits to gently caress up before I do the nice one.