Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Dr. Hurt posted:

:cop: Today during my break I watched this old greek guy try to roll a huge stone up a hill. pretty hosed up. all the other cops threw their doughnuts at him but I just didn't feel right. why waste a good doughnut. :cop:

Guy sounds like a real sissy puss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Opopanax posted:

Guy sounds like a real sissy puss

:cop: I showed this to all the other hell cops and they are all high fiving right now and I got a promotion. :cop:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Dr. Hurt, I love you, but you're completely avoiding any discussion about who might be scum, or pitching in at all on figuring out what's going on, and it's bugging me. If it wasn't pretty much guaranteed that you're town, I'd be voting you like hell right now.

...oh, God, what if Ernie fixed it by adding a Godfather? :ohdear:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Poison Mushroom posted:

Dr. Hurt, I love you, but you're completely avoiding any discussion about who might be scum, or pitching in at all on figuring out what's going on, and it's bugging me. If it wasn't pretty much guaranteed that you're town, I'd be voting you like hell right now.

...oh, God, what if Ernie fixed it by adding a Godfather? :ohdear:

Well he's dead, so he's got that going for him.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh. Right. :doh:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Alright well what's the plan for tonight? Do we all target the same person again, or luck of the draw?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Lynch No One! (1): Quidnose

Not Voting (3): HiipFire, Opopanax, Poison Mushroom

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is November 07th, 2014 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 9 hours, 43 minutes.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I don't know if we can count on anything any more. My vote is for everyone to investigate Quidnose, just because he's who I'd like to vote tomorrow, and any kind of information on that would be really helpful.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok ##vote no lynch

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Haven't heard much from HiipFire in a while.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Or at all. This is a pretty tough game for a newbie though so I'm not sure what to make of it

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Day 2 has ended in a no-cuddle.

It is now night 2. I need actions from three people, yet.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Waiting on HiipFire!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

All the cops check-in to the timecard machine in the morning. A sense of dread befalls them.

"Hey, where's Quidnose?"

Quidnose, Town Naive Cop perished during Night 2. It is now Day 3.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (3): HiipFire, Opopanax, Poison Mushroom

With 3 alive, it's 2 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I got town for Quidnose

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
So it's MYLO right now right?

I don't currently have the time to write cases, but probably can in like a couple hours or so.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Not just MyLo, full on LyLo. Three of us, one scum.

Which means NOBODY loving VOTE.

For the record, I got Scum for Quid. Which is really loving confusing.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I got town as well, so it's either me or HF or something weird's going on and it's PM but I don't really see how. I think I'm just going to go ahead and vote

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Eh, I can't see anyway it's PM and even if it somehow is, I don't see how HF could convince me. ##vote hf
Curious to see the setup on this one

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Well poo poo. Okay, whatever. Going with my gut. Opop, if you're the scum, gg.

##vote HiipFire

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

HiipFire was puppy cuddled D3. HiipFire was Town Sane cop.

Opopanax wins the game and was scum.

Full setup:
Opop - scum - ability to switch a single result during any time in the game, used on PM night 1
HiipFire - Sane Cop
Poison Mushroom - Insane Cop
Dr. Hurt - Paranoid Cop
Quidnose - Naive Cop

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: HiipFire :byewhore:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

drat. GG, Opop. Thanks for running it, Ernie.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

My thoughts: Dethys can easily be turned into mafia.

On the very first night, many result patterns are possible. With an ability to switch results, the scum, whether or not they activate it, are capable of steering the town down a false logical path.

On the second night, switching a result could guarantee the same.
With two nights down, the town is at best in LyLo and is forced to play mafia.

This doesn't break the spirit of the logical puzzle either. It just complicates it, as a total of 12 different situations can happen in the game, and the scum nightkill narrows it down to 6 by the beginning of D3. Based on how the scum was regarding/disregarding the 6 they personally eliminate, there's mafia-play level arguments that could be made there, too.

Thoughts on this game: PM should have been able to break this game easily. She should have realized her first action was framed. And she should have realized why the scum killed Quidnose.

Hope everyone enjoyed this silly thing, even if it was a bit quiet.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

:cop: looks like there's some new cops on the hell force. Won't go easy on them just because they were my on my beat when I was still alive. Gonna have to teach 'em the hard way what it's like to be a good cop in hell. :cop:

My favorite part of the game was when PM thought I was just being a jerk after I died. Thanks Ernie for running this!

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
This was pretty cool, thanks Ernie..

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Opopanax posted:

I got town as well, so it's either me or HF or something weird's going on and it's PM but I don't really see how. I think I'm just going to go ahead and vote

THE SCUMMIEST OF POSTS

Why did scum kill me? BECAUSE I WAS RIGHT? :v:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I totally hosed up last night. I preloaded my action early, if I'd left it be PM would have gotten her scum result and I could have ended this potentially minutes earlier.

Also

Opopanax posted:

Ok but make me the scum so we can guarantee this thing

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Don't turn my gifs into jpegs, SA, you are soiling my victory

• Locked thread