Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much

Kazeite posted:

Also, the second part of Ace Chemicals Infiltration Trailer has been released.

... I must say, the more I look at Batmobile blowing up those tanks, the more... wrong it feels to me. It's like this Batmobile was built specifically to fight those things (which it kinda did, from certain point of view :)), but Batman had no way of knowing he's gonna need such heavily armed vehicle - he's good, but not that good.

No, he really is that good, being prepared for any situation is for all intents and purposes his superpower. You are talking about a guy who has shark, barracuda, whale, and manta ray repellant sprays in the cabin of his batcopter, just in case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread