Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

180 px wide, text could probably be moved a bit around to read better

e: Affinity Designer file if anyone wants to give it a go https://files.catbox.moe/n52ljo.zip

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 17:12 on May 2, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The male is in the czech

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Milo and POTUS posted:

The male is in the czech

:perfect:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Milo and POTUS posted:

The male is in the czech

I endorse this pun

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

The male is in the czech

You’ve done it

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Milo and POTUS posted:

The male is in the czech

:popeye:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Milo and POTUS posted:

The male is in the czech

:bisonyes:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

EasilyConfused posted:

I love that photo.

"I DID WHAT???"

Dude’s more afraid of the real killer than anyone.

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

Milo and POTUS posted:

The male is in the czech

That's a good joke

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/robertfreundlaw/status/1786079615544590678?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/CreekMarley/status/1786053105110438032

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Back from the grave to diss Yarralumla.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

hold on, the cock won even though it wasn't hard?
I need to get back to my photographic research!

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Dick the Birthday Boy

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

Mescal posted:

gang tag please!

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Which one of you sickos is this?

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

I have an unknown triple digit amount of tabs open in all browsers on all devices. I also have ADHD

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Town of Plattsburgh holds annual Michigan Month T-shirt design contest

Before you get confused on why a town in northern NY has a month dedicated to a state that's 600 miles away...don't worry, the actual answer is only slightly less confusing.

A Michigan is a style of Hot Dog. It's similar to a Coney Dog which is served in...Michigan. I assume that's where the name came from, at any rate.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

I have an unknown triple digit amount of tabs open in all browsers on all devices. I also have ADHD

I have 99 tabs open on my phone. I only know this because everytime I go somewhere a little popup comes up that says "Closing the oldest tab. Can't have more than 99."

My biggest problem with Firefox so far is that tab sizes don't really reduce when I add more and the tab bar scrolls left and right. At least with Chrome I had a good idea of how out of hand things have gotten. Less than 5 tabs on my iPad. But I only use it for the web when I need to bring up a map or a game or something.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

The General posted:

I have 99 tabs open on my phone. I only know this because everytime I go somewhere a little popup comes up that says "Closing the oldest tab. Can't have more than 99."

My biggest problem with Firefox so far is that tab sizes don't really reduce when I add more and the tab bar scrolls left and right. At least with Chrome I had a good idea of how out of hand things have gotten. Less than 5 tabs on my iPad. But I only use it for the web when I need to bring up a map or a game or something.

That's why I use three different browsers and three different machines :eng101:

(If it wasn't for the purple firefox being perfect for quick look ups of random stuff, then autoclosing and protecting your algorithms, my god. I'd go to hell so much sooner)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

right click close all, youre never gonna read them anyway

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I wasn't aware tab hoarding is such a major problem.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I close my browser every time I stop using the computer and I also don't save page history. Cannot imagine using a computer where it loads a shitload of tabs every time you open the browser.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Carthag Tuek posted:

YOU CANT CUT BACK ON TABBING

The General
Mar 4, 2007

... Why would you close the browser?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I had a weird incident with Firefox on my phone the other day, where it was infinitely spawning new blank tabs faster than I could stop or close them. I finally got through to use the "close all tabs" menu iron for the first time ever. It stopped the spread, but also lost the perfectly curated selection of actual tabs I'd built up over the last year :negative:

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Carthag Tuek posted:

Sometimes I mine my old tabs for movie suggestions or interesting articles. Who better to curate content for me than past me?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

The General posted:

... Why would you close the browser?

… Why would you open the browser?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Do people not know what bookmarks are anymore

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Captain Hygiene posted:

I had a weird incident with Firefox on my phone the other day, where it was infinitely spawning new blank tabs faster than I could stop or close them. I finally got through to use the "close all tabs" menu iron for the first time ever. It stopped the spread, but also lost the perfectly curated selection of actual tabs I'd built up over the last year :negative:

PHONE OVER

VIRUS = VERY YES

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Sometimes I mine my old tabs for movie suggestions or interesting articles. Who better to curate content for me than past me?

view history

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Yngwie Mangosteen posted:

ive been migrating my bookmarks all the way from the late 90s, more than half stopped working a decade ago lol

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I don't see the difference between 100 tabs, and 1000 bookmarks. You're still wading through a sea of poo poo looking for whatever it is you're looking for.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Phy posted:

PHONE OVER

VIRUS = VERY YES

Lol but no, it was just a dumb garbled request to load the Amazon video app, I think it got stuck in an infinite loop because I don't have that installed.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

The General posted:

I don't see the difference between 100 tabs, and 1000 bookmarks. You're still wading through a sea of poo poo looking for whatever it is you're looking for.

The bookmarks don't take up your processor or whatever it is that tabs do.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

The General posted:

You can organize bookmarks so you can find things

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

The bookmarks don't take up your processor or whatever it is that tabs do.

Modern browsers don’t load tabs that the user hasn’t interacted with.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Only really a problem if your PC is 15+ years old. Even on my i3-2100 8gig of ram machine could handle whatever tabs I put on Chrome. Only ditched Chrome because the program has gotten worse over the years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Platystemon posted:

Modern browsers don’t load tabs that the user hasn’t interacted with.

these mfs tab through them ever time they reboot