Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

That donut shop guy was one day till retirement, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

pookel posted:

I knew a Bobby Brown in the early 90s. Fat white kid who played the accordion.

They say he's the cutest boy in town.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

That dude's mugshot has been used on a few different fake "Florida Man" style stories, too.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Also fake: https://twitter.com/_FloridaMan/status/598256111360311296

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Zombie Boat posted:

If somehow he becomes president his title will be President Supreme. Come on America, let's put a real supervillain in the Whitehouse.

Pretty sure Nixon counts.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Still better than those dudes who just drew all over their faces with sharpies

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Istari posted:

I'd never heard of this film, so I googled it. People have described it as "the worst film of all time", so I'm off to watch it. Thank you so much for letting me know of its existence.

Birdemic is funny like literally no other 'bad' movie is. I would pay that Eternal Sunshine money to erase it from my memory so I could experience it fresh again.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Hot off the presses: Jamie Lee Curtis attends EVO 2015 disguised as Street Fighter's Vega

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Article by E/N superstar Enhydra lutis

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

They always specify these are people are jobless and unwed, like one wouldn't piece that together from the context.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Despite being from loving Detroit he had a big pro-Confederate flag rant a few weeks ago. He's a tool

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Aesop Poprock posted:

Wow, the NYP genuinely made a rape joke their cover. Ok then

Is it better or worse than the joke a dude at work made, which was just the phrase "Eat fresh"?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Is there any rib more delicious than the rib you eat right after you save someone's life

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I doubt Tyson could take a chimpanzee for that matter. It's still pound for pound ludicrously stronger than a human being and it's got the maneuverability of a much smaller animal.

Great apes are loving crazy, if you don't know what they're capable of. I can't see any human overpowering one.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Choco1980 posted:

You're assuming the gorilla would have time to hit back is my point. This isn't ME hitting a gorilla we're talking about, but Mike Tyson who would probably knock out the gorilla before it had a chance to even figure out what the hell was happening.

If he snuck up on it asleep or something. Like you realize these are wild animals with appropriate senses of smell and hearing, right?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

PYF Strange News and Headlines - The Cheese of Truth

It goes great with the ham of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Ka2nkIi2I

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

He was charged with theft of services which means he did not pay for his meal at the restaurant before he started frantically masturbating. And yet not charged for admitting to being on meth to the cops.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

That is strange. I mean gently caress me, two drummers?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

BBC means something very different than you might think it does

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I always liked that shot because of the literal people dying in the scrolling text under the huge, all-important WHAT KIND OF SANDWICH headline.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Do you just google "Walmart + crazy looking black person + obviously fake" and call it a night? poo poo's getting real old.

e: Goddamn there are like, meme style websites where you can just make these things. Don't even need the tiniest bit of photoshop skills anymore.

purple death ray has a new favorite as of 14:41 on Dec 16, 2015

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Goons have already pointed out how dumb that poll was because it was literally YES, NO, UNSURE, there was no option for "that's not a real place" or anything like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

PYF is the place where someone makes a joke about an infamous forums derailing argument and the other posters immediately engage in that exact argument, without a hint of irony or self-awareness. Keep up the good work, pyf.