Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Ho Daughter Dies of Overdose

(daughter of singer don ho)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Centripetal Horse posted:

I have a friend who is producing a pilot and episodes of almost that exact thing. It's 9-13-year-olds instead of toddlers, though.

UFC JUNIOR is a largely untapped market that I think will go over well with most spectators of bloodsport, myself included.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Because once the juices in the battery reach the boiling point, they explode and spray everywhere and you develop extremely aggressive cancers in ten years and as they're pumping you full of chemotherapy poison and tossing around phrases like "quality of life" and "palliative care," you'll be all, "why the gently caress did I do that for the internet?"

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Terrible. "Voldemort Assaults Paperboy" is all you need. On the other hand, I love how they apparently have an entire news category dedicated to goats doing poo poo.

Fur20 has a new favorite as of 07:02 on Feb 14, 2015

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

22 Eargesplitten posted:

And Hispanic people. And Asian people.

To be fair, we Asians and Pacific Islanders just age well. Keanu is in his fifties, iirc.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

A Boy and His Herb. posted:

This is pretty much on par for Oroville.

Haha I was just thinking of Oroville today and I was like "drat that's a redneck-rear end city." And then this.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

ChaosArgate posted:

Kind of, yeah. I can tell you that the Vietnamese term for "Air Conditioner" literally translates to "Cold Machine."

My favorite is the Japanese word for "mortar," which is essentially an instruction manual. "Gun to be used on those who are armed for close combat" :v:

syscall girl posted:

In what way is the air being conditioned?

Aren't ACs also heating units, plus have some dehumidifying functions as well?

Fur20 has a new favorite as of 00:23 on Jul 15, 2015

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

drgnwr1 posted:

What would the direct translation be for mortar as is used in brick walls?

iirc the modern one we're familiar with in bricklaying is just a phonetic loan word. They had their own, of course, and called it something else, but I dunno how that one parses. Knowing the way some other Japanese words work, though, I wouldn't be surprised if it's seriously just a compound word that translates to, "the wet poo poo that makes bricks stick together after it dries." It does poetically zen stuff sometimes, I really like the language.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

that's his name you loving racist

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Pththya-lyi posted:

And yeah that picture is the best. Probably my favorite is the little kids trying to convince their mother to come home (because women will stop loving their children if you let them vote), but it's a close race.
Nah that one's just the American, we bring our kids to the bar all the time.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

drgnwr1 posted:

Anyone else see this picture and think it is a relative of Gregory House?

Григорий жилище

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
No, it was purposefully-mistranslated, you spoilsport.

v Look brah sorry I misused your language, I understand, my bad, but I ain't gonna slapfight you over a stupid joke

Fur20 has a new favorite as of 00:58 on Nov 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
I was so bummed when that turned out to be a very direct headline, and not some kind of "homeless people loving ruins UFC match."