Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

This one is sort of related. I was going to take a picture but figured I wouldn't have anywhere to post it, then along comes this thread. It's not news related but sort of TV related I guess. It's just Time Warner being dumb.

On Halloween I wanted to watch a scary movie and was flipping through the guide. I saw that "The Number 23" was on and just wanted to check the description.

"Blah blah blah schizo becomes obsessed with the number 23 and thinks some book was written about him blah blah blah. The main character dies at the end."

Well then... uh thanks guys, guess I don't need to watch it.

Cheeky TV show descriptions are awesome, I wish I could subscribe to a service which would do it for every show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Maybe he had a hook.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I think that's a pube.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007