Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

I think this thread was a Jay Leno segment on the Tonight Show? I remember watching it when I was a kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

Gridlocked posted:

I just read every NT News thing in Mister Torgue's voice now.

This makes them even better.

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

a kitten posted:

But my android phone is ok right?

Was it really a Zamboni or an ice resurfacer? This is important.

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

Catberry posted:

It just seems like a weird way to handle it as opposed to just putting them back in prison. Unless they hurt someone obviously.

As a disincentive to escape prison, fundamentally. Which makes prison more manageable for the state since people aren't always constantly trying escape since there would be literally no downside.

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

BattleMaster posted:

a lot of stuff in the news about this isn't mentioning that they sent it out not as an amber alert but as a top priority "nuclear missiles are coming; make peace with your family and kiss your rear end goodbye" level alert which is why people are a little annoyed about it

Yet no one in my family got it, and only a few of my friends got it.

So it's not a great system at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

3D Megadoodoo posted:

No, you won't.

None of my friends and no one's home I have ever been in has a "shoes on in the house" policy. Some people wear indoor slippers (that are only worn indoors) because its cold, but not your outdoor shoes. Do they just like, stick their dirty sneakers up on your couch when they sit down? Track dirt in mud everywhere?

Do these monsters wearing their runners to loving bed? What on earth.