Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

Add a dab of lavender to milk. Leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it.
Are Men Idiots Who Do Stupid Things? Study Says Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

Add a dab of lavender to milk. Leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it.

sticklefifer posted:

To be fair there is an actual US House rep who believes using wind power is going to use up all the wind.

Solution: Plant more trees, so their sneezes can power the cities of the future.

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

Blurred posted:

*George enters looking tired and dishevelled*

George: Well, I got shut in the 'Schwitz last night.
Jerry: You got shut in the 'Schwitz?
George: I got shut in the 'Schwitz, baby!
Elaine: Get OUT! How did this happen?
George: The tour guide was an early locker...
Jerry: Oh my God, he was an early locker!?
George: Sun goes down, gates get locked... he was an early locker Jerry!
Jerry: So...? How was it?
George: Let's just say I'm never showering again.
Elaine: You're never showering again...?
George: NO MORE SHOWERS FOR GEORGIE!

*Slap bass music / credits roll*

But where will George pee now? :ohdear:

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

Man sneezes out dart stuck up nose for 44 years

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

Morter posted:

Uh, it's moosen. :eng101:

Many much moosen :eng101:

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

God bless you, Oklahoma.

Oklahoma man gets 30 years in prison for fatal atomic wedgie

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

titties posted:

You're not doing it right, it should be more like:

Florida Man Penetrates Pizza Pockets; Poaches Privates

Pensacola Pervert Penetrates Pizza Pockets, Poaches Privates

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

Passersby were amazed at the unusually large amounts of blood.

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

Peebla posted:

You've never heard "spade" as a racial slur for black people?

I guess there are a whoooole lot of perjorative terms for people with dark skin, so it can be hard to have heard all of them.

You never really hear it in the US. You'll hear just about every other one, if in no other context than when some genius running for public office opens his mouth and a word like "jigaboo" falls out and splatters on the microphone.

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

Not sure why this is on a North Carolina site, but I guess sense is not to be expected when dealing with Florida Woman.

Woman Arrested for Riding Motorized Cart Through Wal-Mart While Eating Chicken, Drinking Wine

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

Enjoy the afterglow like never before.

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

His father should have been better at his job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

Woman smoking cigarette sprays another woman with gasoline

Not the most out there headline, but it's worth it for the mugshot.

This lady is loving stoked to be in prison.