Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

What's on your mind, Axa?

theflyingorc posted:

what...what did she think she was saying

If I remember right, her claim was that her... grandmother, I think, used to say it and she was unaware it was a slur.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

Kennel posted:

BTW, if you don't want to browse Twitter feed, google searching Illustrated Police News gives tons of results.

These really are are amazing. I love it when they get posted.

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

I remember back when Slenderman was just starting to get hashed out someone from the thread tried to make a Wikipedia page that got deleted for not being notable and an SA meme. A few years ago my cousin, 14-ish I think, went as him for Halloween. It was really weird seeing something become notable like that.

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

It's like a super dumb parody of All the President's Men.

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

I just want to note that the top comment is about how Pakistan is now "Sans Sharif."

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

Canada prison escapees caught by police in escape room

quote:

The women fled an Edmonton, Alberta, prison on Monday, but were arrested the next day at a so-called escape room.

Police traced them to the facility, where people pay to solve puzzles that will unlock the doors of mock dungeons.

Despite their practical experience, the fugitives were unable to pull off another escape.

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

Those are some grim loving headlines in the "More Homestead - South Dade" section.

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

That's not unusual at all from ancient aliens people, they love to point to the Mahabharata as proof of their "theory."

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

Phlegmish posted:

Is this that superheroine with all the hosed up punishments for villains

It was the Golden Age, you're going to have to narrow it down a little.

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

Oh my God.

quote:

In an examination of the apartment, agents found a printing press, ink, photo negatives, and a drawer full of $1 bills that didn’t meet his bar of quality.

I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

Man gored by bison sees date undergo same fate months later