Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farmdizzle
May 26, 2009

Hagel satan
Grimey Drawer

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmdizzle
May 26, 2009

Hagel satan
Grimey Drawer
Wow, that would freak me out.

I'm allergic to cops.

Farmdizzle
May 26, 2009

Hagel satan
Grimey Drawer

chitoryu12 posted:

First demo. Except for one guitar part, the entire demo was himself and he completed a whole album of 15 songs in 5 days. The guy's basically an unstoppable music juggernaut who only kept his talents a secret because he was intimidated by Kurt Cobain's skills.

It's crazy to think that yeah, it's basically a demo, but most of it got packaged as the official debut album and was certified platinum seven months later.

e: It's a shame about his whole AIDS denial conspiracy nut nonsense, though.

Farmdizzle has a new favorite as of 10:58 on Mar 13, 2018

Farmdizzle
May 26, 2009

Hagel satan
Grimey Drawer

Can't wait to watch the Air Force collectively lose their minds over this.

Farmdizzle
May 26, 2009

Hagel satan
Grimey Drawer

Scathach posted:

That's cool. Last year I learned that nudity is perfectly legal in WA as long as you aren't doing anything lude.

For very broad possible definitions of lewd.

Walking down 3rd Ave in Seattle on a Wednesday morning with your junk in the breeze? Probably gonna get a talking-to by the man.

Naked on a bicycle in a parade in Fremont on a Saturday? This is expected and encouraged, just don't get anything caught in the chain!

Farmdizzle
May 26, 2009

Hagel satan
Grimey Drawer
They don't check ID for the change of address at the physical post office. In fact, they won't even do anything at the counter other than hand you the form, and tell you to go fill it out (like, literally *go*, you're holding up the line) and then drop it in any blue box. They wouldn't even let me borrow a loving pen the last time I went through the process.

Farmdizzle
May 26, 2009

Hagel satan
Grimey Drawer

https://twitter.com/Pharaoh_Munk/status/996121802781921280

Farmdizzle
May 26, 2009

Hagel satan
Grimey Drawer

Farmdizzle has a new favorite as of 01:01 on Aug 25, 2018

Farmdizzle
May 26, 2009

Hagel satan
Grimey Drawer
:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmdizzle
May 26, 2009

Hagel satan
Grimey Drawer
Hahaha

https://twitter.com/gojiraTimelord/status/1091681202455699457

(edited to directly post image since twitter's embeds are hot garbage)

Farmdizzle has a new favorite as of 10:48 on Feb 4, 2019