Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Rolo posted:

I used to pledge allegiance to the Christian flag every day before preschool. We did it before we pledged allegiance to the American flag.

In preschool.

Holy poo poo, that is some Christian identity poo poo right there. Where was this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

If even one of those patches references "Electric Eye", every single crime the NSA has ever committed is retroactively justified.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Is that a strap-on or some kind of dildo?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

canyoneer posted:

It's a strap-on wireless microphone transmitter

Okay, why is it strapped to her inner thigh?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

He's just trying to get the money to legally change his name, why does society have to punish its most vulnerable? :sigh:

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

I think Klingon was originally meant as a prop to keep things consistent between movies (Later shows), so it reads more like a half-filled writer's bible they released to the public.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Killer robot posted:

There was a study a while back that found Americans tend to think that the British are more intelligent and refined than them. It correlated strongly with exposure to British people: the more they knew the less they believed it.

That was actually one of the causes of the American Revolution- during the French and Indian War, you had thousands of British troops encamped in the colonies. The rank and file were drunken, uneducated slobs picked up from the slums of London and the like, and commanded by aristocratic assholes who disciplined by flogging. The whole thing was such a cultural shock to colonial citizens that they began to stop thinking of themselves as British.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

SavTargaryen posted:

That headline and this quote read like something out of goddamn Night Vale.

It's a running joke from the Onion's print edition/collections. There'd be a continuation of a non-existent article, a contextless quote, and the only text was "Passersby were amazed at the unusually large amounts of blood" repeated over and over again.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Slime posted:

So it's for when people die attempting a choke 'n stroke?

Wasn't this one of the suspected causes behind the "teen suicide epidemic" in the 1990's?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

RandomFerret posted:

I thought they already had him in custody in Pennsylvania.

Come on, this deserves at least one :vince:

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

The "Boaty McBoatface" people were probably just naive. Microsoft should've known better, though.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Fake headlines and Sunday Sport stories get a pass for the faces.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Jonathan Yeah! posted:

"They"? Is FAROOQ some sort of multiple-personality posting machine?

Gender neutral pronoun.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

RandomFerret posted:

Agent Hitler, FBI.

Revolver Ocelot

Wait poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

catlord posted:

These really are are amazing. I love it when they get posted.

This no poo poo nearly happened to one of my uncles. He would've walked out the second story window of his family's pub if one of the employees hadn't grabbed him.