Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

quote:

"I had a few lads up from Queensland and I had to put on a good show," he told the NT News from his hospital bed.

"I just had a few beers with the boys and let off a few firecrackers.

"And I put one in my arse."

Mr Bowden was wearing trousers at the time and took it standing up.

"It didn't burn my balls or my back," the fitter and turner said. "Just my fingers and my arse. "It was a pretty loose one, hey."
http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/only-in-the-territory/why-i-stuck-a-cracker-up-my-clacker/story-fnk2tg5d-1226744991457

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

Holy poo poo, this needs more love. It read like a slapstick comedy from the 30's:

quote:

The footballers were enjoying a match on the village green at Rattlesden, near Stowmarket, using a ball with a bell in it so they could keep up with play.
But all hell broke out when the morris dancers began performing at a nearby pub.
A player kicked the ball off the pitch towards the Brewers Arms, and then mistook the morris dancers’ uniform bells for the one in the ball.
He promptly kicked one of the dancers in the shin, sending him flying over a table and crashing into a flower pot. A hanging basket then fell on his head.
More blind footballers then joined the melee, kicking out at the bells and then being surprised when they were punched by furious morris men.
The brawl was only stopped when the referee caught up and blew his whistle loudly.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/01/23/170057690/burning-cheese-closes-norwegian-road-for-days