Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

Which ones are the ones it's ok to bone though

The Laws of the Hittites (translated), Subsections 187, 188, 199 and 200a posted:

If a man have intercourse with a cow, it is a capital crime, he shall die.
[...]
If a man have intercourse with a sheep, it is a capital crime, he shall die.
[...]
If anyone have intercourse with a pig or a dog, he shall die.
[...]
If a man have intercourse with a horse or a mule, there is no punishment. But he shall not approach the king, and shall not become a priest.
[...]
If any man have intercourse with a foreign woman and pick up this one, now that one, there is no punishment.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

This isn't really surprising. Detergent is toxic, child meat isn't.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

Lime Tonics posted:

Mexican Mayor marries a CROCODILE and even seals the wedding with a KISS! Here’s why
The unique marriage is part of a ritual which has been practised by the Chontal Indians since 1789. Every year, the Mayor of this Mexican town marries a crocodile as it is believed it will bring good luck and prosperity to local fishermen.

http://indianexpress.com/article/trending/bizarre/mexican-mayor-marries-a-crocodile-and-even-seals-it-with-a-kiss-heres-why-4738519/

harem of crocs? anime is weird...oh wait.

So does he also get a divorce every year? Does the croc get to keep half of their property?

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

china bot posted:

vanilla coke is just coke that doesn't taste like anything

That explains why it tastes better than regular coke.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

IMO any language where letters have an arbitrary pronunciation is hot garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

To be fair, if you were trying to warn people of an actual missile attack, would you want the software to waste time asking for confirmation?