Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

ZombieLenin posted:

keep it to yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

The new Mara in SMT:V looks awful.

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Makes these deaths even more sad.
https://www.menshealth.com/uk/sex/a757935/a-man-has-died-from-penis-enlargement-surgery/

quote:

However, before the operation wrapped, the patient's heart began racing, causing his oxygen levels and blood pressure to plummet — causing a severe heart attack and then, gravely, his death. This was according to the Journal of Forensic Sciences — which also went onto detail how the man died from a 'fat embolism', a dysfunction that occurs when fat loosens, passes into a patient's bloodstream and ruptures blood vessels causing heart failure.

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

This is great. It'll free up law enforcement to assault more minorities! For real though, how have large agencies not realized this is a terrible idea?

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

We are officially the Demolition Man timeline.

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Terrible Opinions posted:

My family's name was never screwed up at Ellis Island because it was two syllables.

I'm pretty sure plenty of people could gently caress up Two Syllables fairly easy. People have autocorrect on their phone and still bungle words left and right

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

I'm the weird indentation of the headline.

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Sir Lemming posted:

themedia.jpg

Is this the cursed images thread?

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Patrick Spens posted:

It's a kink thing. You have a wifi-capable vibrator/plug so that your partner can turn it on and surprise you.

"Bro, what's your WiFi password?"

moments later

*sudden moaning a room over*

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Azathoth posted:

Best way to charge your enemy: arms back, barely balanced, face as far forward as possible. Wimp Lo would truly be proud to know they've expanded upon his technique.

"Now let's try some Butt of Your Rifle to My Face style! Ah-ha! Im being detained at Guntanamo which makes me the victor!"

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

This is literally an [AS] video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJklHwoYgBQ

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

This country sucks massive donkey butthole. Just saying.

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

jojoinnit posted:

What're the odds that 2020 is just giant set and we're all extras in the new BEAN? If this year ends with Boris Johnson pulling a Mission Impossible style mask reveal to be Rowan Atkinson I will stand and applaud.

Mr. Bean's arch nemesis is bound to crash his giant robot into the lighting eventually.

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Phlegmish posted:

Right, it's funny for you. I don't like using the p buzzword, but it's a form of privilege (for you and me and my dad) not to have to care about something like that at all.

Wait, are you saying is privilege to for genetics to not matter or for some distant ancestry to not matter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

I was gonna write something up, but somebody else said it for me.

zedprime posted:

If there's privilege in knowing this information it's been invented by the high class to fractionate the low class. Family is who you stand with specifically. Community is who you stand with generally. Blood relations and ethnicities are snapshots of these distorted by the high class to legitimize their place or distract the low class from organizing against them.