Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

This can not be real :(

Scathach has a new favorite as of 10:16 on Oct 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

loving art. Beautiful.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I highly doubt that woman can fit in a fridge.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Baron von Eevl posted:

I mean Conshohocken also sounds insane...

Not as bad as Humptulips.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

This just in: Americans are idiots and scared of everything.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Ozz81 posted:

I love how "fully trained" assumes "won't grow and eventually try to eat you" :lol:

http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/sacred-crocodile-ponds-of-paga

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

quote:

Man Accused Of Paying Stripper For Lap Dance With Fake $100 Bill

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

quote:

Man charged in fatal butt injection

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jose-robusto-charged-in-fatal-butt-injection-suyima-torres-miami/

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

AlbieQuirky posted:

It's 2017. Couldn't they switch it up just a tiny bit?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Lime Tonics posted:

Satan's abode

Oh gently caress it, that house looks cool and my life could use some shaking up. I'd take it.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

"Big Hat Enthusiast Attacks Opponent For Big Hat"

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/big-hat-enthusiast-attacks-opponent-135105216.html

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I'm gonna guess it was more along the lines of intentional. He didn't let them know he was in there while they closed up shop.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

The MSJ posted:

Man in Utah wants school mascot changed to something less penis-sounding.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/educatio...te-crude-jokes/

That man and everyone who signed his petition are giant wusses.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

We took like twenty or so glass bottles from a party and melted them into a giant ball in a bonfire over the course of about eight hours.

Not a sword but still had some sharp bits.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

It's just as stupid as you think. Big ole babby is being criticized and throwing a tantrum.

E: also I'd rather have cancer with a dog than live in a dogless house #booflife

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I didn't think it was that hard to find considering the title.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/28/china-bans-the-letter-n-internet-xi-jinping-extends-power

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Who the hell can't solo Molten Core these days jesus

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Oh my god pro-click

quote:

cartnsncreal previously known as: feelmydragonballs

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

cock hero flux posted:

he was alright if you consider that he had received no formal education for it

Nah. Plenty of amazing artists get 0 education for it and plenty of lovely artists have art degrees. You can't always teach someone to draw/paint well. Some people are just great at it, others like Hitler have no eye for art and doubtedly would have done better with someone teaching them.

Fuckers eyes must have been wonky.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Whoa now that seems like a bad rule

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Gynocentric Regime posted:

I think this sounds neat! Then again I live in a nudist community so any excuse to not have to wear clothes out is a welcome one. 😊

Hey now that is interesting. Are you in the US or somewhere more nude-friendly?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Gynocentric Regime posted:

The U.S., Florida specifically where we have more permanent nudist communities than anywhere else in the country. 😊

That's cool. Last year I learned that nudity is perfectly legal in WA as long as you aren't doing anything lude.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

My god my spelling is poo poo. Also please don't get anything caught in a bike chain, yikes.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Dominos is now fixing potholes to save their pizza. You can call a hotline and submit your road.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jalopnik.com/dominos-is-fixing-americas-crappy-roads-for-pizza-safet-1826736405/amp

#AmericasCrumblingInfrastructure
#Dominos2020

E: #TheHeroWeNeed

Scathach has a new favorite as of 22:10 on Jun 11, 2018

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know your country has problems when a pizza chain does more for it than your politicians.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Uh what

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Say Nothing posted:

Amazing how sex dolls always have a look of impending doom on their faces.

I would be so loving pissed if I was a prostitute and started losing money to a drat doll. Like, thanks for catering to manbabies, brothel :colbert:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

gently caress sex robots. And by that I mean don't gently caress sex robots.

gently caress.

I mean it's not like they have families to provide for or bills to pay.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

How does this even happen?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Well drat.

E: then again as soon as you pour it, at least it's obviously either milk or not-milk.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You can tell real milk from almond milk by color and consistency. It's completely different.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I'm pretty okay with that. Also upset I don't have a penis to partake in sidewalk pissing.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Goober Peas posted:

Deviled eggs are Satan's spawn

Welp, hail Satan I guess

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Glad diabetes isn't a thing I have to deal with. Holy god.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Screaming Idiot posted:

Centrists oughtta be rounded up with the fascists, because anybody on the fence between nazis and non-nazis is still a loving nazi.

Okay yeah I loving agree with that. All the "don't punch Nazis" people get my goat because obviously they didn't follow history class too closely.

So not real news (found on Yahoo while bored at work) but um...

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Sounds like a problem you want to have?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Gum posted:

Spoken like someone who's never had sex in a car

I have a Bronco II with folding back seats so I guess I don't see car sex as a chore. God get self-driving SUVs, people. I'm not here to solve your problems for you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I can not help but read that as butt sex. SA broke my brain.