Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

All in all, not nearly as bad as that time cilantro auto-corrected to "semen"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Dude only knows about 50 words, like large, huge, tremendous, beautiful, big, and NO COLLUSION!!!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

This looks like Chumlee, or who Chumlee would be if he hadn't latched on to the Harrisons.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Phlegmish posted:

Normally I'd agree you should not immediately take an ex-spouse's word for it, but if you read the article there's a pretty well-documented history of hosed up incidents.

I've never heard of this guy but in general you should assume that all celebrities or notable people are awful in some way, kill you are idols

Even if you've never heard of him, odds are that you've heard him. He was prolific as a voice actor.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Australia: The Florida of the World

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

M_Sinistrari posted:

I'm wondering how he was wearing them. Were they butterfly cut into slippers or did he bind them like sandals?

I like to imagine that he used string to tie them to his feet

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Sir Lemming posted:

Paul Hogan meat shoes

:discourse:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Dienes posted:

Oh, hey, my thesis/diss topic.

Authors conveniently ignored a ton of delay discounting research from the last few decades and didn't bother to look into the mechanisms behind the correlation with affluence. What they present as a "holy poo poo" finding has been known for a long time - kids in impoverished environments struggle to learn willpower skills because in an impoverished environment the second marshmallow isn't guaranteed like it is in an affluent one.

There's SO MUCH WEIRDER stuff in this area, like bikinis making men more impulsive, or looking at how holding a small crocodile changes how tourists gamble.

Hell yeah, gonna take a croc with me next time I go to Vegas!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Croco needs cash!

Also, if anyone is interested in a really long read regarding the rise and fall of babe.net, here is an article with the same name:

https://www.thecut.com/2019/06/babe-net-aziz-ansari-date-rise-and-fall.html

That entire office was just :staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Hell yeah, that's much more interesting than poo poo like "dressage"