Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax

Knormal posted:

Fourteen-year-old Kayden gonna get destroyed at school later.

if he's survived school with that mustache he'll survive this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

That's horses, not camels

you fool, you rube

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Camels are just curvier horses.

they're sand llamas

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

Elviscat posted:

Why is the PM giving a press conference in front of some poor bloke's house?

since when has the australian government respected people's territorial rights?

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

Unlike geese, who rely upon an amazing bluff game but are not actually dangerous, swans can and will take a piece of your finger off
do not approach swans without heavy gloves

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

It sure is!

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

The Trump Administration Paid Millions for Test Tubes — and Got Unusable Mini Soda Bottles

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Goddamn. Are you loving kidding me? Trimpf bought soda bottle preforms to use as test tubes? What the gently caress.

from a shady first-time federal contractor, yes

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

zedprime posted:

If there's privilege in knowing this information it's been invented by the high class to fractionate the low class. Family is who you stand with specifically. Community is who you stand with generally. Blood relations and ethnicities are snapshots of these distorted by the high class to legitimize their place or distract the low class from organizing against them.

whoa slow your roll there kropotkin

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

the rope has been like that for a long time but somebody only noticed now due to the current zeitgeist. it's an annoying situation because now shithead racists will start gibbering in their horrid voices about Jussie Smollett.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

John Lee posted:

Yeah, you're right. Can you even imagine caring enough about somebody else's loving home decoration style that you feel the need to drag on them in a published article? Especially poo poo like this:

Which is so blatantly elitist I'm surprised it's not getting more pushback. "Only us right-thinkers, unlike the majority of people, know what looks good." Well, if the majority of people can't decorate, then this ain't exactly fuckin' news, is it?

drat, I hate it when I go to somebody's place and they only have like five pieces of furniture in their bedroom. More furniture! Bespoke bedside tables with doilies, touch lamps, and woolen tissue box covers!

Wow, can you imagine somebody going to loving Target? Somebody who was not wealthy and just came into a lot of money should instantly douse themselves in the trappings of the rich, to prove they're on the right side of things.

this post is just Raiden from MGS2 being really passagg about Rose

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

The virus is actually based in blood vessels, it just usually starts in the throat because that's by far the most common place for it to enter the body, via viral droplets
if your immune system can't stop it in time it can spread to just about anywhere

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

The MSJ posted:

I think some doctors actually found the virus in patients' testicle linings.

yup, lots of blood vessels there

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

also, due to loving up blood vessels, if the covid19 infection escapes the throat/lungs there's a good chance men could end up with erectile dysfunction even if they survive

if only we'd known this from the start, we could have got the republicans on board right away

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

ring is on the other side

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

if your idea of oral sex involves digestion of the organs in question this may explain why you're still single

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

the KGB also believed the CIA had espers ready to attack soviet VIPs

the cold war was hella dumb

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

https://twitter.com/MDParadis/status/1301160865094340611?s=19

:thunk:

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Any cat owner will tell you that a cat loves nothing more than to show you its butthole for no reason.

it's because kittens do that so their mothers can inspect their butt for any problems, and by domesticating cats we have made them neotenous, they retain some kitten traits their entire life

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

Phlegmish posted:

Willy was an orca? Why didn't they pick one of the relatively peaceful plankton-eating whales instead? Even a rapist dolphin would have been better, orcas are insanely bloodthirsty.

there are no recorded incidents of orcas killing humans in the wild

of the 4 orca-related deaths in captivity, 3 were due to the same orca

the vast majority of orca attacks in the wild are also retaliatory in nature, and are done against ships, not the individual humans

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

after orcas destroy or damage boats, they will often swim in circles around the humans floating on the flotsam/lifeboats or damaged craft and slap the water with their tails

if you kill the humans, they will regard you as a threat and hunt you. if you rough them up and let them go, they will bring word back to their people not to gently caress with you

yes, studies have indicated orcas have complex enough social intelligence to understand this strategy

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

Splicer posted:

*sapient. Even plants are sentient. Near-sentient would mean they almost react to external stimuli.

Plants are not sentient, and neither are several varieties of animal such as sponges. Sentience is not "can react to external stimuli" it's "is capable of feeling." Lacking any kind of nervous system or analogous structure means something doesn't have sentience.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

Some species of pig pass the mirror test so definitely sapient.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

One of my favorite facts about the mirror test is that gorillas pass the test, but a silverback gorilla will still engage in threat posturing at his own reflection, because while that is probably just him in the mirror, he cannot be 100% sure that it's not another silverback pretending to be his reflection

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

i just get tunnel vision and would be unable to react to dangerous morons, so i don't drive for the safety of myself and others

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

Big cat being dangerous and something that really should be illegal is exactly why they are popular

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

And that's different from modern day florida... how?

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

tbh, this is what denmark deserves for engaging in the fur trade

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

and we all deserve it
none of us are free from sin

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Nah, I'm good. I provide my own fur-offsets so I can stay clean. Some lucky lady or lad may be out there right now sporting some of my man-fur in the collar of their jackets or the tassels on their boots. Maybe even painting a masterpiece with a me-brand paintbrush.

gaea bless you sir, you do our planet proud :furcry:

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

lmao, glennwald

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

she looks like a fuckin romulan

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

https://twitter.com/WGAL/status/1353503626875043840

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

Facebook Aunt posted:

As a girl "hey galpals let's fish around in each other's underwear for fun, no homo" never came up and seems like a weird thing to do. Sexual activity with people you don't find sexually attractive is odd. Just have a wank.

sounds like you had boring friends

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

a good number of birds do have penises though

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

the cheesy hotdog might be a hint

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

Nazis are a "bogeyman" because they loving want to murder p much all of us and have tried before you goddamn stooge. What is wrong with you?

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

Such Fun posted:

I’m kinda baffled at the idea that you think I’m arguing for a kinder treatment of nazis.
I’m arguing that by using a certain group of insults against nazis you’re actually validating their position, and harming other people.

i'm gonna make fun of ben shapiro by claiming he only comes up to the knee of a honeybee and because i have dwarfism irl i can and fuckin will do it and you can't stop me

Dewgy posted:

I’ll be honest, if Hapsburg inbred fatty mclardass no chin is gonna turn Nazi because of how I insult Nazis, it was gonna happen with or without my input.

“validating their position” lmao

i think his position is "you will hurt the feelings of chinless/fat/inbred people if you make fun of nazis for those traits" which i disagree with but has some validity

StillFullyTerrible has a new favorite as of 22:26 on Jun 14, 2021

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Hello I'm someone who's been on the wrong side of nazis continously in my life because they think I'm a brown, and also had a hard time growing up because I stand all of 5'4" tall today. If the only behaviour that separates us from them is what clothes we choose,

Then what is the loving point?

uhhhhhhhhh

the main thing separating us from them is that they want to murder people like us and are actively attempting to do so

stop loving acting like calling them names makes us just as bad, loving hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

don't you dare shortsplain to me pal

edit: also by that logic you should get probated for using that slur, because being gay doesn't make it okay to say it

StillFullyTerrible has a new favorite as of 22:57 on Jun 14, 2021