Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Aesop Poprock posted:

Wait here we go, I found the good stuff boys :mrgw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMEBFhVMZpU
Are you trying to get us all fired?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Baron von Eevl posted:

Psycho Gabi aside, seashells do loving not beam at night.
It's a metaphor, you cretin.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Master Twig posted:

I don't think that Fox News pie chart is bad because of the math, but because they used a pie chart. Those are the percentages of people who would support those candidates, but many would support the others too. It would be better as a bar graph.
Yeah. It's not tremendously wrong, it's just a bad way to present that data. It also looks funny.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Karma Monkey posted:

Well, so few necromancers join the force, you see.
Something something black magic.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Slime posted:

That's what she said happened. It sounds to me more like she murdered him and made up the cup switching story to cover it up.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, reading that. "And all of this is her account of what happened, is that it?"

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Ozz81 posted:

I'm on board, capes own bones, just ask Ted DiBiase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsCIfUPXQcg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy2YhxXn7NY

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Aesop Poprock posted:

How do you fail so badly at murdering puppies?
Most people who try to murder puppies are pretty bad.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
The wrist-breakage also occurred four years earlier, when the kid was eight.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
Seems like a credible source.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

:golfclap:

No, it's proof that Photoshop is real.
The statue is real, it's just the interpretation that's wrong. They figure the object is meant to be a shallow container, such as for jewelry, or perhaps a hinged mirror.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Evilreaver posted:

Who was counting? :confused:
Do you not keep meticulous records?

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

What did he expect, seriously?
That is what she expected. What actually happened was that nobody really cared, and they were just too big.

quote:

But Jayne Elliott, owner of the gallery near Penzance, Cornwall, said the paintings were taken down because of their size.

"I had the paintings on display for a few days," Jayne continued.

"They were taken down from my gallery because they were too big and they were very different from a lot of the other art we have on show.

"I have tried to support Kate with her Daleks and to give her a foot up on the ladder."

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
And India mostly uses Roman numerals.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Sordas Volantyr posted:

Also, you'd be suprised just how drat long radioactive material keeps radiating. Even spent nuclear fuel will continue radiating for about 10,000 years under best case scenarios. Chernobyl won't be safe for human habitation for 20,000 years.
Well, "safe for human habitation" is a phrase that carries a lot more baggage than you'd think. You'd certainly have a higher than normal cancer risk, but the place is pretty verdant, and there's close to 200 people who've already moved back there.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Choco1980 posted:

Yeah, I keep hearing stories about vibrant animal life there now, not like, tumor monsters. Perhaps a level-headed re-evaluation of the area's danger wouldn't be out of the question? Though on the other hand, having this sort of accidental wildlife preserve happen is also pretty cool.
Yeah, I kinda prefer it this way. "Places where people live" are a dime a dozen, I don't mind an occasional nuclear conservatory.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
? Why would they delete it?

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
What if I don't think about it?

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Sir Lemming posted:

I didn't realize Erwin Schrödinger was a reporter
Well, he is and he isn't.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Wheat Loaf posted:

She said: "I'm sure vegetarians will hate this." The firefighters however said the bangers were "fantastic".
Out of the fire, into the frying pan.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
I've always subscribed to the alternate theory, that it was dogs the size of crabs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

OMG, tiny little dogs that come running and arfarfarfing until you die of cuteness overload.
Also they're venomous.