Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Family of human being fans fly the flag

TL;DR: Their last name is Doody and they are the human being Family.

EDIT: An English person showed me this and they thought it was funny, so don't get all YOU AMERICANS about it, tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

The best part about this scheme is he thought an Applebee's could make change for a trillion dollar bill, had they actually believed it.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

They both look guilty as hell. Like the graphics guy knew they did it and wanted to expose them for their crime and they're just caught unawares and panicking silently. "Well! Uhhh...b-b-back to you, Jill." "Shut up! Shut UP! Cut to commercial!"

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Wheat Loaf posted:

Mail Online is apparently the most popular new website in America. I can't believe it either.

I imagine it's because of all the celebrity photos they get.

I'd guess most Americans aren't really familiar with the Mail's reputation, to be honest. Not that ignorance excuses anything...