Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Currently mine is a nasttyass pimple in my buttcrack, a centimeter from my sphincter.
What's your's? (thread posted from my phone, hopefully to ameliorate the stress of the new rules. pls send help)
Posted from my android.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
I have bronchitis right now. poo poo is awful, painkillers aren't doing anything.

My arse is fine though so all good really

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

got a sore throat, it's quite annoying

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Dude, I sleep a lot.
I think I fell asleep on my testicle the other night.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The waves of deja vu that often culminate in nausea and vomiting for no reason

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
I think I may have dislocated my index knuckle on my left hand. It feels really uncomfortable bordering on light pain.

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
I've been slowly working my way through some ghost pepper potato chips this weekend. I thought to make my Halloween more spooky but I now alternate between a burning anus and a burning tongue. It's a festive burning.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
My dick has listed ten degrees to the left for the last two decades and I've never known happiness since.

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic
Having drunk at least twice the LD amount of alcohol every day for the last week or so, I can now say I have a loving hangover. I will be getting up to work tomorrow.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm lazy about shaving and I get ingrown hairs on my neck, which I love to pull out with tweezers.

Also muscles under my right shoulder blade keep hurting but hey it disappears when I work out so :axe:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I ate a few "red hot beef" burritos on Friday. Got some just-out-of-the-oven beef stuck behind my two front teeth. Now the gums there are burned and sore.

David Pratt
Apr 21, 2001
Chronic atopic eczema causing the skin to split on my fingertips, the place with one of the highest concentrations of pain sensitive nerve endings in the body.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

amityville anus posted:

The waves of deja vu that often culminate in nausea and vomiting for no reason

you probably have epilepsy or a brain tumour

Kidney Stone
Dec 28, 2008

The worst pain ever!
Pimples on the buttocks - so lovely to squeeze.

And my right knee is hosed up, the kneecap can be moved .5" in all directions, and there's a stabbing pain behind it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Steampunk iPhone posted:

you have brain damage

This is true

• Locked thread